Texass vs BYU

Army_Allen

Haha, wow...I'd put their new hire maybe one rung higher than Cosgrove.

When our fans bitch and moan about our coordinators just remember this, the good ones leave at the drop of a hat unless they are personally connected to the HC, and the bad ones get passed around like two dollar hookers. Coaches that fire their coordinators two games into the season don't have many names to call...just lol @ this train wreck.

Texas - Doing Less with More Than any other FBS Program!

I dont know. USC's really pushin 'em for this role at the moment.

And yet people are astonished that we can "only" win nine games a year with coaches who can't recruit.

And I think the next two seasons we see that Bo can recruit just fine now. He just couldnt his first few seasons, which is not unusual and should be expected for a first time HC.

And yet people are astonished that we can "only" win nine games a year with coaches who can't recruit.

And I think the next two seasons we see that Bo can recruit just fine now. He just couldnt his first few seasons, which is not unusual and should be expected for a first time HC.

I would wait until we finish playing the cupcakes and play some teams with much better talent first before start saying Bo can recruit fine now. If Southern Miss had put up 30-40 points on our defense we would have been in real trouble later in the season.

Manny Diaz was one of those next up and coming coordinators that many people figured would have every program around knocking on his door. This is a move of total desperation, and completely stupid IMO. The wHorns have way deeper issues.

coaches aren't going to fire themselves. Plus he runs the risk of getting fired if he keeps the DC versus trying to save his job. Texas just gave up 550 yards on the ground to BYU first in school history. When opposing schools start making history on you you don't wait around for it to pile up. If UCLA pounds us and gets 600 yards of offense or over I wouldn't be surprised to see the DC gone and Bo takes over. A lot of teams can't wait to fire the DC if their defense keeps getting gashed.

I have a feeling that if Texas loses to OU Mack is done.

Texass fans have become accustomed to being the Schooner's b***h on the football field, especially since they know they own Norman in the board room.

The real s**tstorm that will happen is when Baylor hangs 80 on them. The Baylor/Texass game has the makings of a Texass Chansaw Massacre written all over them. I think one poster on ShaggyBevo already suggested that the servers may just be turned off when the game starts and for 24 hours after.

Frankly, I dare say if Baylor is as good as billed...it will make our effort against Wisky in the 2012 B1G Title Game look downright competitive in comparison.

coaches aren't going to fire themselves. Plus he runs the risk of getting fired if he keeps the DC versus trying to save his job. Texas just gave up 550 yards on the ground to BYU first in school history. When opposing schools start making history on you you don't wait around for it to pile up. If UCLA pounds us and gets 600 yards of offense or over I wouldn't be surprised to see the DC gone and Bo takes over. A lot of teams can't wait to fire the DC if their defense keeps getting gashed.

Look...stop right there. Mack Brown can be blown out by Sister Mary Immaculate of the Blind by 100, (or Baylor by 70) and he'll still have a job as long as Dodds has a job as AD. Dodds isn't about to deal with the herp-a-derp circus that firing Mack Brown would bring down on him (as he is too old for that s**t), so unless he retires as well, they'll continue to do a s**t shuffle at the coordinator positions so they can both continue to suckle off of Bevo's teat.

The *only* way people would be able to force Dodds' hand is to completely no-show the remaining home games, and the Whorn fans are collectively too damn myopic to do just that. Hell, they don't even realize that their dependence on winning by cheating is what has got them in this pickle to begin with. Seriously--go back to 2009, when they used Beebe and the officials to get the fraudulent second added--instead of going to a BCS title game they didn't deserve (as it showed on the field--there's a reason Colt McCoy faked an injury to leave that debacle), Texass would have realized then and there something was amiss, had a toilet bowl to lick their wounds in, and they would retool their coaching staff, using available proven commodities while Mack sat in his corner office and did Sudoku puzzles all day.

And yes, I know this is a stretch...

...Mack Brown probably would probably take all day to word search on the side of a Happy Meal bag. He'd probably take one look at the Sudoku puzzle, say 'f**k this', and call one of the Bevo Beauties aoff a recruit long enough to courier the puzzle over to their Mathematics department for completion.

I would wait until we finish playing the cupcakes and play some teams with much better talent first before start saying Bo can recruit fine now. If Southern Miss had put up 30-40 points on our defense we would have been in real trouble later in the season.

What possible value does this comment add to any conversion based remotely on reality?

How about if our defense never gives up another point, we'll win national championships until the end of time?

• Fire 1

I said "I THINK in the next couple seasons we'll see that Bo can recruit just fine". Dont spin my comment into what it isnt.

First his recruiting is bad based on rankings. Then it greatly improves-again, based on rankings. But that's not good enough because now all a sudden rankings dont matter. the guy cant win. We'll see. I've seen enough flashes in the first two game to have the confidence that massive improvement is on the way.

I have a feeling that if Texas loses to OU Mack is done.

Texass fans have become accustomed to being the Schooner's b***h on the football field, especially since they know they own Norman in the board room.

The real s**tstorm that will happen is when Baylor hangs 80 on them. The Baylor/Texass game has the makings of a Texass Chansaw Massacre written all over them. I think one poster on ShaggyBevo already suggested that the servers may just be turned off when the game starts and for 24 hours after.

Frankly, I dare say if Baylor is as good as billed...it will make our effort against Wisky in the 2012 B1G Title Game look downright competitive in comparison.

Look...stop right there. Mack Brown can be blown out by Sister Mary Immaculate of the Blind by 100, (or Baylor by 70) and he'll still have a job as long as Dodds has a job as AD. Dodds isn't about to deal with the herp-a-derp circus that firing Mack Brown would bring down on him (as he is too old for that s**t), so unless he retires as well, they'll continue to do a s**t shuffle at the coordinator positions so they can both continue to suckle off of Bevo's teat.

The *only* way people would be able to force Dodds' hand is to completely no-show the remaining home games, and the Whorn fans are collectively too damn myopic to do just that. Hell, they don't even realize that their dependence on winning by cheating is what has got them in this pickle to begin with. Seriously--go back to 2009, when they used Beebe and the officials to get the fraudulent second added--instead of going to a BCS title game they didn't deserve (as it showed on the field--there's a reason Colt McCoy faked an injury to leave that debacle), Texass would have realized then and there something was amiss, had a toilet bowl to lick their wounds in, and they would retool their coaching staff, using available proven commodities while Mack sat in his corner office and did Sudoku puzzles all day.

And yes, I know this is a stretch...

...Mack Brown probably would probably take all day to word search on the side of a Happy Meal bag. He'd probably take one look at the Sudoku puzzle, say 'f**k this', and call one of the Bevo Beauties aoff a recruit long enough to courier the puzzle over to their Mathematics department for completion.

If Mack turns in a losing season he will be gone. Dodds wouldn't be able to skate around it anymore.

What possible value does this comment add to any conversion based remotely on reality?

How about if our defense never gives up another point, we'll win national championships until the end of time?

It means our defense is fixable. had a terrible team put up yards and points on our defense, I don't see that as being fixable. Plus I don't put too much performance for the defense against Southern Miss cause they are terrible and it's not hard to look dominant against a terrible team.

I said "I THINK in the next couple seasons we'll see that Bo can recruit just fine". Dont spin my comment into what it isnt.

First his recruiting is bad based on rankings. Then it greatly improves-again, based on rankings. But that's not good enough because now all a sudden rankings dont matter. the guy cant win. We'll see. I've seen enough flashes in the first two game to have the confidence that massive improvement is on the way.

Texas is loaded with 5 stars, how's that turning out?