Heisman Trophy winner Eric Crouch

okaive

I thought Crouch did OK in the booth. Not sure about repeating the "six-pick" thing though. Maybe that is just how he says it.

Crouch had a better NFL career than an announcing career.

I'll never understand how he gets a pass for quitting the team and starting the slow decay of Solich.

I'll never understand why Nebraska fans are so hard on the guy. And I'm pretty sure Solich would have been gone a lot sooner if not for guys like Eric Crouch.

also, he was mean to my mom. true story.

Explanations, please.

well, i was not present, so this is hearsay. there was a signing with all of the heisman trophy winners. my mom got a husker football to get nu's three heisman trophy winners to sign. she got rozier and rodgers to sign the front. then she got to crouch. she asked him to sign on the front below the other two signatures (so all the signatures would be on the front). he flipped the ball over and signed on the back, where his was the only signature.

she has never forgiven him for that.

the ball is now in my mancave. it is a prized possession.

Yeah that sounds like something someone would hold a grudge on... I guess.

what does that mean? why do you care what my mom thinks about crouch?

also, he was mean to my mom. true story.

Explanations, please.

well, i was not present, so this is hearsay. there was a signing with all of the heisman trophy winners. my mom got a husker football to get nu's three heisman trophy winners to sign. she got rozier and rodgers to sign the front. then she got to crouch. she asked him to sign on the front below the other two signatures (so all the signatures would be on the front). he flipped the ball over and signed on the back, where his was the only signature.

she has never forgiven him for that.

the ball is now in my mancave. it is a prized possession.

Yeah that sounds like something someone would hold a grudge on... I guess.

what does that mean? why do you care what my mom thinks about crouch?

Has your mom said anything about me?

I asked Crouch to sign my left breast, but he signed my forehead instead. Still haven't forgiven him. Also, still haven't taken a shower to wash it off my forehead. True story.

So I guess Rozier and Rodgers had already signed your breasts, right? :lol:

• Fire 1