Heisman Trophy winner Eric Crouch

okaive

The thing is, for these non-con games, the BTN crew is supposed to be rather biased and homer towards Nebraska (or any other Big 10 team for that matter). It's OUR conference's network. It's supposed to support Nebraska over Wyoming or Nebraska over So Miss. Hence why they stick former Nebraska players on the payroll on the Nebraska game's crew. Obviously, this biased commentary becomes unbiased (or is supposed to) when conference play rolls around.

It's all great publicity for Nebraska. I have no problem with them mentioning it on air.

too bad only nebraska fans were watching. imo.

And recruits.

true. i was just playing off what accountability said. there used to only be national televised broadcasts of games and the commentating was very different than all of these networks dedicated to specifically the fans of the team. even our game was on the btn alternate channel. TWO channels for just B1G fans. that really fragments the viewership. which is good because we get to watch all of our games, but the network knows, very precisely, who is watching and how to, for lack of a better term, pander to them.

I thought Crouch did OK in the booth. Not sure about repeating the "six-pick" thing though. Maybe that is just how he says it.

Crouch had a better NFL career than an announcing career.

I'll never understand how he gets a pass for quitting the team and starting the slow decay of Solich.

I thought Crouch did OK in the booth. Not sure about repeating the "six-pick" thing though. Maybe that is just how he says it.

Crouch had a better NFL career than an announcing career.

I'll never understand how he gets a pass for quitting the team and starting the slow decay of Solich.

also, he was mean to my mom. true story.

Explanations, please.

well, i was not present, so this is hearsay. there was a signing with all of the heisman trophy winners. my mom got a husker football to get nu's three heisman trophy winners to sign. she got rozier and rodgers to sign the front. then she got to crouch. she asked him to sign on the front below the other two signatures (so all the signatures would be on the front). he flipped the ball over and signed on the back, where his was the only signature.

she has never forgiven him for that.

the ball is now in my mancave. it is a prized possession.

Explanations, please.

well, i was not present, so this is hearsay. there was a signing with all of the heisman trophy winners. my mom got a husker football to get nu's three heisman trophy winners to sign. she got rozier and rodgers to sign the front. then she got to crouch. she asked him to sign on the front below the other two signatures (so all the signatures would be on the front). he flipped the ball over and signed on the back, where his was the only signature.

she has never forgiven him for that.

the ball is now in my mancave. it is a prized possession.

Yeah that sounds like something someone would hold a grudge on... I guess.