Notre Dame refuses to schedule Ohio

MichiganMan

For the most part with SEC it's, if it isn't in their back yard they aren't playing.

would love to bring LSU to Michigan Stadium in November. lets see how tough they are in a 12'' of snow

Here's a fact they don't want you to know. Ohio State is 7-2-1 against the SEC during the regular season.

Ohio State has only played 10 games against the SEC in the regular season? We once beat a team currently in the SEC 24 years in a row.

:dunno Don't know why we haven't played them more.

The plan is for one major opponent considered a top 10 program (Smith said he asks Notre Dame every year “and they say no,”).

So how many times in the last 20 years has ND finished in the top 10? Beating ND does not have the luster it did 20+ years ago. Don't try to schedule them and go after SEC, ACC, B12 top 10 teams. ND can have Navy, AF, Army and Pitt.

We did. Vanderbilt and Tennessee have cancelled their games against us. (The SDSU game was supposed to be Venderbilt)

Vandy backed out. I believe we backed out of the UT game.

OSU and UM fans actually getting along...?

Mutual hate of the SEC and their idiocy of supposed supremacy. (one team does not make you the best conference, it just means you have the best team)

120817\457803-AT-111213-penguins-holding-hands-whalen.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

It's sort of cute. You guys should get together more often. Maybe give each other backrubs in the morning. :lol:

• Fire 2

OSU and UM fans actually getting along...?

Mutual hate of the SEC and their idiocy of supposed supremacy. (one team does not make you the best conference, it just means you have the best team)

120817457803-AT-111213-penguins-holding-hands-whalen.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

It's sort of cute. You guys should get together more often. Maybe give each other backrubs in the morning. :lol:

You should have Photoshopped team colors on those two.

The reason why they duck sound opponents is the same reason why they get slobber knocked in championships.

play a water downed schedule, win 10 games, get blown out in a BCS game. Its the Notre Dame way.

Chicken?

http://www.elevenwar...with-notre-dame

The plan is for one major opponent considered a top 10 program (Smith said he asks Notre Dame every year “and they say no,”) another program among the best 30 or 40 in the country and one opponent like a MAC team.

I heard anOSU is off the schedule for a year per glass bottle thrown at our fans in 1995. Theoretically our grandkids could see the game.

Say Michigan, who would you say is your second best OOC opponent this year?

The reason why they duck sound opponents is the same reason why they get slobber knocked in championships.

play a water downed schedule, win 10 games, get blown out in a BCS game. Its the Notre Dame way.

Chicken?

The plan is for one major opponent considered a top 10 program (Smith said he asks Notre Dame every year “and they say no,”) another program among the best 30 or 40 in the country and one opponent like a MAC team.

I heard anOSU is off the schedule for a year per glass bottle thrown at our fans in 1995. Theoretically our grandkids could see the game.

Whoever we play in a bowl game. Otherwise the difference between other ooc teams is not big enough to really put one in front of another, will see after the next two games I suppose.

Chicken?

:lol: seeing as you're not even allowed plastic bottles in Ohio Stadium......and I was at that game, I can assure you no glass bottles were thrown.

Chicken?

:lol: seeing as you're not even allowed plastic bottles in Ohio Stadium......and I was at that game, I can assure you no glass bottles were thrown.

Didn't you hear?

"I heard" is just internet terms for "I just made up".

bottle throwing is in Cleveland