Way under the Radar

I am I

I didn't mean to say that the starting time will have NO impact on the game. It will have some, but that "some" could be negligible.

Also, think of the flip side of this "starting time" issue. Suppose for an moment that Nebraska expects the Bruins to start slowly and they start fast instead? Wouldn't that be a disadvantage for Nebraska?

I still think that this will come down to turnovers, not starting time nor fan involvement. Whoever commits the fewest turnovers will win, IMHO.

I didn't mean to say that the starting time will have NO impact on the game. It will have some, but that "some" could be negligible.

Also, think of the flip side of this "starting time" issue. Suppose for an moment that Nebraska expects the Bruins to start slowly and they start fast instead? Wouldn't that be a disadvantage for Nebraska?

I still think that this will come down to turnovers, not starting time nor fan involvement. Whoever commits the fewest turnovers will win, IMHO.

All I am saying it could be a factor, and the Bruins don't usually play well when they come east and play Nebraska. If an eastern time zone team plays a game on the west coast that is starting at 7:00 PM Pacific that is 10:00 PM Eastern. I think that could be a factor also.

I don't think the morning practice stuff that mora keeps saying isn't that big of deal. A time zone change is weird. There is no way to explain it. When I vacation to the east coast, which is only one hour ahead, it doesn't feel right. I stay up later and waking up in the morning feels a lot earlier than when it is. It messed with our bodies. UCLA had a home game and hasn't been in a different time zone for 8 months. So when they roll in Friday and its two hours ahead of their normal time, and they try to go to bed around 10 before they get up at 7 you tell me how that's going to work? Those kids won't get to sleep until 1 or 2 our time because their bodies won't magically adjust 2 hours, and they will all be running on 6 hours sleep.

Ak_47 just got into the act as well:

AndrewKousgaard: @DesmondHoward @EthanBartels Do you think it's fair that you get paid to "analyze" football while talented people all over are unemployed??

Much like in real life, I have shown up late to the party, completely wasted, and peed on a ficus.. That metaphor got a little labored toward the end, but you get the gist.

• Fire 2