WAY 2 Early Bowl questions

Redux

A bowl game... at night... against a Big 12 team. That wouldn't be bad. Don't know if it's possible. Honestly don't care what bowl it would be if it is possible because that's what would make me happy. I am a simple man.

Rose Bowl would be great but I would not be really happy with the likely match ups... Stanford, doesn't excite but is the best option of the group; I fear Oregon would KILL us and I don't want us to rematch against UCLA. If Washington made it in there, I would not exactly be ecstatic over that match up either.

Season is young, as is our defense. We may develop into a team that can play with any of those options. Speed is the key, and it seems we have it. Accounting for Gregory and SJB could make this team very strong by bowl season. I prefer to wait, and see how we develop. Will know a lot more by tomorrow afternoon I think.

I think there's a good chance Texas loses to Mississippi this weekend. Then they have K-State, Iowa State, Oklahoma and TCU before they play Kansas. So they could very realistically be 1-6 when they play Kansas. I hope they are and can't wait to see their fans meltdown if that happens.

if they fall to 1-6,.... which I highly doubt, but if they do, Mack Daddy will be relieved before the season is over.....gone!

Mack is leaving the sideline if the wheels fall off, or if they become respectable. He is not going to be unemployed. He is responsible for over a billion in booster willed funds to the program. He does that job fantastic.

rumor had it Deloss was becoming a councilor at the end of the season, opening the door for Mack to step in. They love him down there, not his coaching currently, but he got them there and they are loyal. Losing 1 billion in willed grants to the university is not something Texas is going to give up without a fight.