Texas fired their DC

This is on Beck and the offense far more than the D. Our D was in shutdown mode nearly the whole first half and Beck closed the damn book and took the foot of the gas. It's straight up f'ing bullsh#t. I'm sick of this nicey nicey, save this, hide that style of football an now I'm on a rant. You get a team down and you crush them. No excuse for anything less than a 31-3 halftime lead. This offense had their chance to put the game away long ago. I've been more concerne about the O since day one. We just dont have an identity. It got us by last year, but this is ridiculous.

Cause everyone now knows Taylor thinks he is joe Montana. They know he ain't gonna run. All hi scrambles have been behind the line of scrimmage an when he gets close it shovels it away to try not and get his skirt knocked off.

When has Taylor been a dynamic scrambler? Taylor runs when we can get a lane opened up for him and he takes it. He hits those creases like nothing else.

I think he's pretty good at escaping guys while in the pocket too, but of course that only happens on a play that is broken so the results are understandably not always good. (An 'incomplete' is a win at that point).

We need the Zone Read here to be working and I don't know, it doesn't seem like we've even tried it. Or it hasn't worked.

lot of opinions on nu at this site today, and most negative.....one thing for sure, lot of upset nu fans today...i watched the game, and the nu fans had a bad day to say the least...going home very dissappointed in the program...bo i beginning a track record that is hard to swallow