Where in the world is Imani Crossiego?

The coaches seem to think that Cross same doesn't have the explosiveness out of the backfield or a nose for the first down marker like Brodrick Nickens has.

Seriously, what would have been wrong with lining up Cross with a full back in front of him on that down and making UCLA beating our best shot? If they stack Cross up short, well then, they accomplished something and we played to one of our strengths. That play wasn't fair to Imani and it wasn't fair to Brodrick, or even the offensive line, but at least the O line had a chance to make a difference throughout the game.

• Fire 1

It's not the way our guys were aligned, remember?

Whatever the hell that means. Still one of the most assenine coach comments I've ever heard.

That comment alone should have gotten him fired.

Now this is comin from someone who always takes the "let the coaches coach, they know best" approach, and the "we fans arent entitled to anything" mindset, but I personally think that in regards to this comment, Tim Beck owes us an explanation as to what the hell he's even talking about. We are not dumb fans, as I've said in regards to this comment in another thread. We've seen 3 games now and we as fans can easily see that Cross has been as if not more effective than any back on the team. So what the hell does "it's not the way are guys were aligned" even mean.

It's not the way our guys were aligned, remember?

Whatever the hell that means. Still one of the most assenine coach comments I've ever heard.

That comment alone should have gotten him fired.

I don't think a coaching staff should become Celebrity Apprentice......I do have a gut feeling (indigestion perhaps) based on Pelini's slight comment about our offense not performing well in any of the three games this season that some attention will be given to our offensive issues.

Didn't someone say that Ron Brown decides the personnel groupings? Maybe it's just the formation we were in and it wasn't one where Brown had Cross slated for duty. Sounds like a reasonable assumption.

Beck's comment was in regards to a question on a particular play or series though. It was an answer to a question in regards to his lack of touches for the whole game, when he had only 3 and averaged like 6 yards a pop on em, against a loaded box.

The coaches seem to think that Cross same doesn't have the explosiveness out of the backfield or a nose for the first down marker like Brodrick Nickens has.

Seriously, what would have been wrong with lining up Cross with a full back in front of him on that down and making UCLA beating our best shot? If they stack Cross up short, well then, they accomplished something and we played to one of our strengths. That play wasn't fair to Imani and it wasn't fair to Brodrick, or even the offensive line, but at least the O line had a chance to make a difference throughout the game.

fing Beck!...