Shawn Eichorst and Harvey Perlman

carlfense

I already emailed Harvey and asked that he resign.

Harvey is a smart guy. I don't always agree with him . . . but he's a hell of lot smarter than I am.

Hired Pedersen.

Hired Callahan.

Gave both huge extensions and raises.

Fired them 6 months later.

Brought Tom in to fix his mess.

Meddled in the AD and started the whole Bo leaving thing (it started after the A&M screwjob).

Tom was tired of playing referee between Bo and Harvey Tom left and now Harvey is left with this mess.

Harvey is a smart guy. I don't always agree with him . . . but he's a hell of lot smarter than I am.

Hired Pedersen.

Hired Callahan.

Meddled in the AD and started the whole Bo leaving thing (it started after the A&M screwjob).

Tom was tired of playing referee between Bo and Harvey Tom left and now Harvey is left with this mess.

So he's responsible for Callahan but the Golden BOy is TOs (. . . who was also hired by Perlman)? :P

Quite frankly, I'm more concerned about his failures regarding the AAU than any of the above. Here's hoping that he still makes the right move at the end of this season.

I'm bettin theyre probably full already.

They'll handle it when they handle it.

I'm bettin theyr conducting a pretty intensive investigation into the audio itself, it's publication, and determination of motive and even the perpetrator (if that word's even fitting here?) before they go tossing a coach, though struggling with results on the scoreboard, is obviously got the best interests of the school and players at heart, and is making all possible attempts at doing it "the rightway, under the bus.

And maybe they are contacting Mitch Sherman and Lee Barfnecht, getting all of the information about Bo's off the field antics.

I saw Harvey in Omaha the other day. I gave him a Perl of Knowledge when I told him, "You suck."

In what way does Harvey Perlman suck? I'm curious about this. The University of Nebraska-Lincoln is far and away higher profile as an academic institution since he took over.

I don't like the guy. You know, like many people don't like Bo Pelini...just cuz.

Hired Pedersen.

Hired Callahan.

So he's responsible for Callahan but the Golden BOy is TOs (. . . who was also hired by Perlman)? :P

Quite frankly, I'm more concerned about his failures regarding the AAU than any of the above. Here's hoping that he still makes the right move at the end of this season.

Oh, Tom is responsible too. It's why he left.

But Harvey lying to the media about this is more disconcerting. I heard rumors about this existing last summer. There's no way in hell Harvey didn't know.

Hired Pedersen.

Hired Callahan.

Oh, Tom is responsible too. It's why he left.

But Harvey lying to the media about this is more disconcerting. I heard rumors about this existing last summer. There's no way in hell Harvey didn't know.

Yep...

Heard this was already taken care of in-house with TO and Pearlman......

Yet now, it leaks out and Harvey doesn't know....BS!