I heard USC wants Fitzgerald....bad

UTwat--Art Briles

Nebraska---Patterson

If these are true:

Patterson? As in Gary Patterson at TCU? The Texas connections would be nice but tell me what he has accomplished that is so much greater than the coach we have now? What does he bring to the table more than Bo?

Not sure if serious....Patterson has multiple 11 win seasons. won the conference title 4 times. 2 bcs bowl games, 1 of which he won over Wisconsin. undefeated season. Sure Gary has had some down years but he is also capable of getting over the hump and not stagnating. That's what he has over Bo.

He won the MWC! WOW! I love how everybody talks sh#t on Boise for being in a crap conference, but then Patterson gets credit for winning a sh#t conference when it suits the argument in their favor...

all i had to say was 2 bcs bowl games and Bo doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Im sure if Bo was coaching in the MWC he would have had a few BCS bowl games also. How has TCU done since joining a BCS conference?

7-6, last year was their first year.

UTwat--Art Briles

Nebraska---Patterson

If these are true:

Patterson? As in Gary Patterson at TCU? The Texas connections would be nice but tell me what he has accomplished that is so much greater than the coach we have now? What does he bring to the table more than Bo?

Not sure if serious....Patterson has multiple 11 win seasons. won the conference title 4 times. 2 bcs bowl games, 1 of which he won over Wisconsin. undefeated season. Sure Gary has had some down years but he is also capable of getting over the hump and not stagnating. That's what he has over Bo.

He won the MWC! WOW! I love how everybody talks sh#t on Boise for being in a crap conference, but then Patterson gets credit for winning a sh#t conference when it suits the argument in their favor...

Im sure if Bo was coaching in the MWC he would have had a few BCS bowl games also. How has TCU done since joining a BCS conference?

And 0-1 already this year. Not very good coming off an 11 win season Id say.

UTwat--Art Briles

Nebraska---Patterson

If these are true:

And 0-1 already this year. Not very good coming off an 11 win season Id say.

what? they are 2-2. so? what gives you the idea Bo will ever get over the hump?

0-1 in the conference. 2-2 overall. I don't know if Bo will ever get over the hump, but I certainly don't want to fire him and hire someone who goes 4-5 in his first year in a major conference after coming off an 11 win season.

He's making a clear point of life ain't so easy for a coach when there isn't a sh#t conference blanket to hide under.

I fail to see how Bo has coached in a sh#t conference

you can't go off of 1 season in a bcs conference. I have more confidence that Patterson will right the ship much more than Bo will. the fact that he is doing it at a small private university imagine if he was coaching at a public university with the funds.

He's making a clear point of life ain't so easy for a coach when there isn't a sh#t conference blanket to hide under.

you can't go off of 1 season in a bcs conference. I have more confidence that Patterson will right the ship much more than Bo will. the fact that he is doing it at a small private university imagine if he was coaching at a public university with the funds.

Imagine if Bo was coaching in the middle of THEE recruiting hotbed of the nation. See it can work both ways

Patterson was an established coach coming off an 11 win season and only won four games in the Big 12 conference. Bo is a sixth year coach and has yet to lose more than four games in one season in two different BCS conferences.

Imagine if Bo was coaching in the middle of THEE recruiting hotbed of the nation. See it can work both ways

not quite. you forgot the number of colleges in texas that also recruit and all the out of state schools. there isn't enough to go around with everyone.

0-1 in the conference. 2-2 overall. I don't know if Bo will ever get over the hump, but I certainly don't want to fire him and hire someone who goes 4-5 in his first year in a major conference after coming off an 11 win season.

so you like mediocrity rather than trying something new...gotcha.

Not after six seasons, no.

Patterson was an established coach coming off an 11 win season and only won four games in the Big 12 conference. Bo is a sixth year coach and has yet to lose more than four games in one season in two different BCS conferences.

don't care. no one goes in the into the season with an objective of not losing more than 4 games in a season. If Bo doesn't win some major hardware soon he is going to find no one is going to come to the middle of the country to play football.

not quite. you forgot the number of colleges in texas that also recruit and all the out of state schools. there isn't enough to go around with everyone.

Missing the point. Patterson can fart in his backyard and find more college ready talent than ANY coach could here. TCU honestly had to worry about Texas, a&m, and Baylor for the talent they really want. A coach at Nebraska computers against far more programs for kids they want.

Missing the point. Patterson can fart in his backyard and find more college ready talent than ANY coach could here. TCU honestly had to worry about Texas, a&m, and Baylor for the talent they really want. A coach at Nebraska computers against far more programs for kids they want.

Not true. OU gets a lot of texas kids probably only 2nd to texas itself. a lot of other schools that are bigger and have less academic restrictions are going to be the ones where the top talent goes to. That's why you see a lot the good players go to the SEC.

Bo Pelini has 48 wins after his first five years of coaching. Has coached 3 seasons in Big 12 and two in Big 10.

Gary Patterson had 43 wins after his first five years of coaching. 4 years in the great Conference USA and one in the MWC.

Game. Set. Match. Now leave and please never come back.

lol whatever. only bo-bots use useless stats.

That stat is pretty relevant when considering the records of those power mountain west squads that make up the majority of those 36 wins