GM_Tood ... I guess I am a little slow, what is the connection here. Is there one of those flights that should mean something to us?

A small planed landed in Lincoln from Fargo at 10:30 according to that page.

Are we already to the plane tracking phase? A plane out of ND registered to a Grain company? Wouldn't we be more interested in a university plane headed to ND?

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

GM_Tood ... I guess I am a little slow, what is the connection here. Is there one of those flights that should mean something to us?

A small planed landed in Lincoln from Fargo at 10:30 according to that page.

Are we already to the plane tracking phase? A plane out of ND registered to a Grain company? Wouldn't we be more interested in a university plane headed to ND?

:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Just relaying the info on the page for everyone, it actually landed at 10 too. Even if Bo was out(which I highly doubt) I don't think Bohl would be a very serious candidate anyways.

It’s confirmed. The plane landed meeting a group of 300 people along with reporters. It is reported that the grain executives got out and went to a meeting about the conditions of crops here in Nebraska vs. those in ND. It was learned that the nick name Cornhuskers obviously has some other meaning than just a nick name for the football team.

The executive then got back on the plane waving at the crowd who arrived to meet them and said, they never knew the farming communities in Nebraska were so outgoing that they would send reporters and a crowd to welcome them. :dunno:D

• Fire 4

Bo has repeatedly come up short on the field and in his behavior. This is another speed bump on the road to a championship, not. Dabo has succeeded at Clemson, Charlie Strong at Louisville and Muschamp at Florida and none of them has exhibited Bo tendency's. I still have a picture of Bo running down Bill Snyder after that K state game in Lincoln. It wont change folks, that is Bo and if that is the face of the program, count me out. This guy will not change, not now, not ever.

See ya.

Bo has repeatedly come up short on the field and in his behavior. This is another speed bump on the road to a championship, not. Dabo has succeeded at Clemson, Charlie Strong at Louisville and Muschamp at Florida and none of them has exhibited Bo tendency's. I still have a picture of Bo running down Bill Snyder after that K state game in Lincoln. It wont change folks, that is Bo and if that is the face of the program, count me out. This guy will not change, not now, not ever.

Please God do not ever hire Craig Bohl!!! Ever!!

Please God do not ever take into consideration the opinions of us fans who really have no idea what we're talking about!!!! Ever!! :)

You're exactly right. Which is why Pelini should stay

You just don't want to have to change your name, do you?