Bo has repeatedly come up short on the field and in his behavior. This is another speed bump on the road to a championship, not. Dabo has succeeded at Clemson, Charlie Strong at Louisville and Muschamp at Florida and none of them has exhibited Bo tendency's. I still have a picture of Bo running down Bill Snyder after that K state game in Lincoln. It wont change folks, that is Bo and if that is the face of the program, count me out. This guy will not change, not now, not ever.

You can always go cheer for K-st.,and Mr. Bill.They need all the help they can get this year.

I heard that they're aren't out recruiting, but that they're interviewing for jobs
Ooooooh reaaaally?!! Then tell me why Papuchis is staying with the team?! Huh?? Tell me!!! ; )

He's not. My source says that Papuchis is going to be leaving at the end of the season (if not sooner).

JP will be the host of the revival of the old game show "Match Game"

I heard that they're aren't out recruiting, but that they're interviewing for jobs
Ooooooh reaaaally?!! Then tell me why Papuchis is staying with the team?! Huh?? Tell me!!! ; )

He's not. My source says that Papuchis is going to be leaving at the end of the season (if not sooner).

Match Game should have made this change years ago.

No, no, no. The game he is going to host is Singled Out...

So like, Nancy Osborne is gonna be the new Jenny McCarthy?

Edit: holy Jesus I am drunk

Is that the new name for The Weakest Link?