Bell doesn't seem like the type to run with something unless he thinks it's legit.

If(IF!) this is true was this something the powers that be just found too unseamly to get around? Was it just the last straw for a guy they considered borderline anyway? Were they going back and forth on what to do and after making some calls liked their options?

It's a Facebook page called "Kenny Bell's Hit" created in honor of Kenny Bell's hit in the CCG last year. It's not Kenny Bell.

So this wasn't Bell's actual page or a posting by him, just some rumor a random dude posted? Wow.

the charlie comment was a joke, the posting about bo supposedly being gone i assume he took from RSS.

I assumed the Weis part was a joke but saw Kenny Bell and Facebook and assumed he'd made a post. Guess I should've noticed and checked the links at the top of the page before posting.

RSS is filled with a bunch of full blown retards that even though I pay my monthly payment for the recruiting info that I refuse to post anything on that site. There are numerous posters that have wanted Bo gone for years.

RSS is Nebraska's version of Shaggybevo

• Fire 2

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Pelini's not going to turn this team around this year and let's face it. The image the guy has going for him now is NOT what the University wants as the face of it's program. That's what we're really talking about here. Remember this is bigger than 'Bo Pelini'.

As for people saying this is going to be a 'mess' it's going to be one no matter when you sever ties with a coach at a major program. Anywhere. Mid season or not. It's not like the Huskers are vying for a national championship this year either. Far, far from it. After 6 years Pelini's team is currently unranked.

I hate to say it but yeah. It's going to happen sometime. I just don't see this guy turning things around on the field either. He's had 6 years to do that. The cussing tirade wasn't what might get him fired but who it was directed at and the threat of leaving, 'F' the fans and 'we' don't need Tommy Frazier... Again this is bigger than Bo Pelini. Those might have been the words, his own words that led up to all of this. We'll see.

He's been his own worst enemy and his arrogance (I think the fans are going to forgive me among other things) honestly I have found to be quite irritating and is in my opinion is what is going to ultimately lead to his own downfall.

Whether it's now or later I guess we'll find out.

Even if this is true now, or at the end of the season, it really, really sucks if you are a true Husker fan (and not sending audio to Deadspin)

Players will transfer. You know...players that Husker fans have been excited about? Gone.

Who will coach? Your grandmother's bridge partner? Frank + this = no sane good coach will *ever* come here.

Be careful what you wish for. Pelini's rant was bad, no doubt. But look at the options. Nebraska may soon envy Penn State.

• Fire 1

Even if this is true now, or at the end of the season, it really, really sucks if you are a true Husker fan (and not sending audio to Deadspin)

Players will transfer. You know...players that Husker fans have been excited about? Gone.

Who will coach? Your grandmother's bridge partner? Frank + this = no sane good coach will *ever* come here.

Be careful what you wish for. Pelini's rant was bad, no doubt. But look at the options. Nebraska may soon envy Penn State.

pretty sure having a coach get called out for having a tape shown where he called the fans ****ing fairweather ****s won't scare other coaches off.

pretty sure having a coach get called out for having a tape shown where he called the fans ****ing fairweather ****s won't scare other coaches off.

No one outside of Nebraska would...look at the record. Line up the current NU assistants or HS coaches, see what looks reasonable.

Posters on RSS are saying that RSS isn't "verified" by twitter and that somebody created that twitter handle.

On poster included his info from his source and said that Bo is out and they are even forming a replacement list. He even said if Bo wins out that the way the process has been going that it may be too far along to stop it........bahahaha what? So hes saying if Bo wins out (B1G championship game and BCS Bowl victories) that Bo will still get fired.....ya ok. That worked out real well for us when we fired Solich and nobody wanted to come here.....well besides Callahan.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Pelini's not going to turn this team around this year and let's face it. The image the guy has going for him now is NOT what the University wants as the face of it's program. That's what we're really talking about here. Remember this is bigger than 'Bo Pelini'.

As for people saying this is going to be a 'mess' it's going to be one no matter when you sever ties with a coach at a major program. Anywhere. Mid season or not. It's not like the Huskers are vying for a national championship this year either. Far, far from it. After 6 years Pelini's team is currently unranked.

I hate to say it but yeah. It's going to happen sometime. I just don't see this guy turning things around on the field either. He's had 6 years to do that. The cussing tirade wasn't what might get him fired but who it was directed at and the threat of leaving, 'F' the fans and 'we' don't need Tommy Frazier... Again this is bigger than Bo Pelini. Those might have been the words, his own words that led up to all of this. We'll see.

He's been his own worst enemy and his arrogance (I think the fans are going to forgive me among other things) honestly I have found to be quite irritating and is in my opinion is what is going to ultimately lead to his own downfall.

Whether it's now or later I guess we'll find out.

Kinda jumping the gun aren't ya?