Tommy or RKIII

Warrior10

Steve Taylor, Turner Gill, Nate Mason, Tommie Frazier, Mickey Joseph, etc.

He's in the mold of these guys it appears. If so, all I can say is finally what took so long!?! (in addition to being stoked)

I don't know if these are valid comparisons. Joseph for one was extremely undersized, but quick as hell. More of a runner than a thrower though.

Tommy is way bigger, but probably not as fast as some of the aforementioned QBs. It seems that he throws the ball much better. I hope he runs the option more natural - something TM unfortunately hasn't done that well.

• Fire 1

Thanks for that vid! The kid has skills, no doubt. I realize it is a HS game, but seeing him call his own number so often makes me wonder if he still needs to go through the process that TM went through. Realizing that you have lots of offensive weapons you can distribute to, and don't have to be superman all the time. I'm sure that is a process for many college QB's. I hope he doesn't get a big injury to learn that, tho.

SDSU would be a perfect start for him.