Tommy or RKIII

Warrior10

Their D-line goes 240-265-265-255. Pound the ball. Ameer and Imani should have 20 carries each. Shouldn't matter who starts this one.

Who is this Imani of which you speak? I don't recall anyone sporting that moniker being much in evidence last week as we tried to pound the ball.

• Fire 1

Can you imagine if Armstrong threw for 300, and ran for another 100? There would be a ton of Martinez haters coming out to ignite a QB controversy....

Well, if that happens, it happens. I'd hope that protecting Taylor's position is not a consideration, if he can't go on Saturday.

I would doubt that, but it would make for another interesting week in Huskerville if Armstrong had a Ganz type introduction....

TA should start in my opinion as he is our future or so I have heard. I know of a QB in the wings from Cali that has his eye on that starting job in the future too but I would have TA show his stuff and I think he will impress a lot of people if his spring appearance is any indication of what he can do.

Just watching the spring game, Tommy looks more like a natural QB than TM.

Just going off that spring game I really didn't feel all that impressed with Armstrong after watching it. RKIII seems like he might be a more natural passer but with Taylor having the stranglehold on the QB position how is one supposed to really know who's the better QB? Then there begs the question how will Beck use either of these guys? It's a toss up.

Play 'em both. See who responds better and go from there...

Can you imagine if Armstrong threw for 300, and ran for another 100? There would be a ton of Martinez haters coming out to ignite a QB controversy....

We already have a controversy. We've had it for 3 years now.

Martinez's starting job has been as secure as any QB in the country the past two years.... I don't know where you're coming from....

Remember how impressive Brion looked and the skills he brought, but still he wasn't able to put it all together.

If Tommy's got it, his time will come eventually.

Brion looked great in the spring game however. I can't say as much for Armstrong. Who's to say who's better right now when it comes to RKIII or Armstrong. There's hardly anything to go off of. Well I guess besides Pelini and Beck's assessment but that's a whole other can of worms.