Auburn fan here

back in the summer of either 2011 or 2012 there was a rumor going around on a few message boards and radio stations that Auburn was trying to schedule a home & home with either Nebraska or Oklahoma just wondering if yall had heard anything similar. WAR EAGLE and good luck for the rest of the year

Welcome to the board.

And in case you havent heard, we're in the middle of a little crisis here. Who we or Oklahoma plays 8/9 years from now is the least of our worries. :lol:

I live in Auburn and I have been to 7 games (3 games when Cam was here) in the past 4 years that I've lived here. Not trying to dog Auburn, but nothing comes close to the experience of a Nebraska game at Memorial stadium. I will say that the tailgate experience is awesome here though (love me some good ol' southern barbecue). GBR!!!

• Fire 1

back in the summer of either 2011 or 2012 there was a rumor going around on a few message boards and radio stations that Auburn was trying to schedule a home & home with either Nebraska or Oklahoma just wondering if yall had heard anything similar. WAR EAGLE and good luck for the rest of the year

Would love to see a home and away with Auburn. :thumbs:

Would love to see a home and away with Auburn. :thumbs:

The first open spot will be September 2, 2017.

Welcome to the board.

And in case you havent heard, we're in the middle of a little crisis here. Who we or Oklahoma plays 8/9 years from now is the least of our worries. :lol:

8/9 years in the future?.....geez. 2021 OU/NU rival fading a long time ago, even today. Different HC's, becoming a touch football rules, probably different stadiums, etc