Concerning THAT particular Ohio St game........

Comish

The only mass exodus that I remember ( I wasn't there but heard about it) was halftime OSU lite Cowboys 2007 wt NU down by 35 or so at half - the death nail for BC and Peterson.

The first time that happened was the 2003 KSU game. That was the game where the booters convinced SP to get rid of Frank as the stadium was empty during the 4th qtr.

Frank never won in Mancrappin (was blown out 49-13 in 2002) and now was blown out at home against them (38-9) as KSU was also unranked coming into that game. That was the final nail in his coffin as HC here.

I've been looking for a video of the game all week but haven't found anything but highlights yet.

I was watching the game and remember thinking there must have been a lot of people booing because it was very audible on TV.

Also, I'm pretty sure Shatel wrote an article chastising fans for booing college kids. Haven't been able to find that either.

As a side note, the fact that this happened so long ago that there isn't really a consensus about the details should lend some perspective to how much weight it should carry.

I'm don't think Pelini has any room to complain about boos or people leaving, if Braxton doesn't get hurt Ohio St would have beat us by 30. Just like every other time we play a running qb, we get smoked, unless we hurt him (ohio st, michigan last year). Of course, it also worked in reverse against northwestern two years ago when when we hurt their qb so the runner could come in. Just wait until Michigan this year, another 20 point loss due to him running (unless we hurt him).