Iowa to lose today in the Floyd of Rosedale game

20-7 Iowa and just got picked off in the end zone as I'm typing this. Maybe they will play you better then last year.

Why are you watching that game? Do you enjoy futile Saturdays?

Oh just flipping the channels really, cant resist to look in on a BIG game to check out the competition. Mostly though watching ND-Oklahoma.

20-7 Iowa and just got picked off in the end zone as I'm typing this. Maybe they will play you better then last year.

Oh just flipping the channels really, cant resist to look in on a BIG game to check out the competition. Mostly though watching ND-Oklahoma.

Just chop busting

Just chop busting

Chops are busted by the last two weeks of MU play so I'm full in that department.

Minnesota lost today because they didn't pull the awful QB play that was displayed throughout the entry game and place Leidner in the game. Leidner sets a Minnesota record last week for rushing TD's for a QB and he doesn't see the field at all today WTF???

Whoever #9 is on Minnesota made many mistakes with the ball with his 2 INT's and failed to throw the ball away on numerous occasions.