In Denison Iowa for the weekend, and my Inlaws don't have the teir with ESPNU. I have downloaded the app for my phone, and also found the site on my laptop to watch the game. I wanted to pass the info along in case anybody else was wondering how to watch the game.

I figured out that you choose your cable provider, and the username and password are what you use to log into your email account.

App is watch espn

or do a google search/internet search for watch espn.

We now return you to your regulary scheduled day. Just thought this would be a good way to pass along the info.

EDIT - please don't discuss alternative/illegal websites on HuskerBoard. Thank you. knapplc

Edited by knapplc
removed name of illegal stream website

Not trying to say anyone is computer or internet illiterate just passing along indo. I am hoping it can be seen on watch espn, that is the info I gave my parents and my chance of watching the game. Otherwise I will have to go 'old school" and listen on the radio.

Ohh, I was just admitting that I always screw this kind of stuff up. ESPNU is working on my WATACHESPN now, but it doesn't show the game for the "Upcoming Events". Guess we'll have to wait and see...