Anyone going to the Minnesota Game?

Jurgey

Were going. Theres a big husker party on the top floor of the mall friday night. Tailgating in lot 33. With that early of kickoff we'll probably fire the grill back up after the game and keep tailgating. Hopefully theres some bars in walking distance.

Is this with the Minnesotans for Nebraska group? I know they have something going on at the Mall Friday but not sure where.

I am flying in from Denver, and meeting TeacherCD and a group of other guys coming up from Omaha and KC on Friday afternoon. We are staying in the Warehouse District near Target Field. If the game is a 2:30 kickoff, we will probably get passes to the Blur Tailgate party.

Partying on the ride down with some moonshine...partying Friday night...partying Saturday morning

I am flying in from Denver, and meeting TeacherCD and a group of other guys coming up from Omaha and KC on Friday afternoon. We are staying in the Warehouse District near Target Field. If the game is a 2:30 kickoff, we will probably get passes to the Blur Tailgate party.

Partying on the ride down with some moonshine...partying Friday night...partying Saturday morning

We'll be hitting the bars in the Warehouse District Friday night. We hope to see lots of Husker fans!!!

I'm heading up next Thursday. Might head to the Minnesota Wild game that night but not sure what else is going on. To anyone that has been there before, how is tailgating up there? Are there many bars in within walking distance?

I just did a google search on the University of Minnesota bar scene. Here is a link to what I found. http://www.collegebarscene.com/college/University-of-Minnesota:-Twin-Cities

Supposedly, the area called Dinkytown has a number of bars that will be open 2-3 hours before kickoff.

I'm heading up next Thursday. Might head to the Minnesota Wild game that night but not sure what else is going on. To anyone that has been there before, how is tailgating up there? Are there many bars in within walking distance?
I just did a google search on the University of Minnesota bar scene. Here is a link to what I found. http://www.collegebarscene.com/college/University-of-Minnesota:-Twin-Cities Supposedly, the area called Dinkytown has a number of bars that will be open 2-3 hours before kickoff.

I guess I could have done that myself, huh? Good info, thanks a lot!