Anyone going to the Minnesota Game?

Jurgey

Just wanted to throw this out to everyone. There is a bar in Downtown St Paul. It's called Alary's. It is a great sports/drinking atmosphere. They typically hire great "talent" for servers and the later the night goes, usually they less they are wearing. No joke. I have experienced it myself. I am taking my brother in law there the evening after the game so if anyone is staying around DT St Paul, check it out. http://alarys.com/

Hail Varsity@HailVarsity 1m

Hey #Huskers fans, going to MIN? Stop by our awesome tailgate with @BlurParties. Insane setup. Gates open at 7a. http://bit.ly/1aa0Xx5

So glowsticks and everything!?

Catalina wine mixer status?.....

I may go.....

It's the f*ckin' Minnesota game

Idk, just doesn't have the same ring as "It's the f*ckin' Catalina Wine Mixer"

BAM.....

BAM BAM!!!!

I am still not sure if we will hit that or just hit the bars that open at 8am.

Im probably doing both

St. Paul, how are the prices at the bars in MSP? I am not too concerned about spending cash, but Teach and I have friends that are.

Depends on where you go. Warehouse District and Downtown areas are probably comparable to any other like area in other towns. Might find some good prices in DinkyTown. Lots of places run deals. I don't do a lot of heavy drinking anymore so I pay les attention to the prices because I am only going to drink a couple. I will tell you this-it will be a lot cheaper outside the stadium than inside. I pay $7 for a Grainbelt tallboy inside the stadium.