Anyone going to the Minnesota Game?

Jurgey

Thanks for all the tips and advice guys!!! We have a group of 7 guys heading up there on Friday. We will probably hang out in the Warehouse District on Friday night (that's where our hotel is) and our plan is to hit a couple bars before the game on Saturday. I am a morning person, so I will up and ready to hang out and party before the game. Unfortunately, some people in our traveling party are not morning people and usually take forever to get going.

We had a couple in our group for the Northwesten game that like to sleep int he mornings. We just left them at the hotel and they caught up later.

I'm heading up Thursday with my wife and her cousin. The other guys don't get there until Friday. I have a feeling I'm going to be a chaffeur for a shopping excursion most of Friday.

I have already had that discussion over e-mail with Teach. It is definitely a possibility.

Well, hopefully the temps hold a bit for this game, still looks like around 48 for a high that day.

Looks like Saturday could be a chilly one.

FriOct 25

30.png

48°

[/right]

°

Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 10% WIND: SW at 11 mph

[/right]

SatOct 26

30.png

44°

[/right]

°

Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 20% WIND: NW at 14 mph

[/right]

SunOct 27

30.png

49°

[/right]

°

Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN: 10% WIND: S at 8 mph

Keep some fresh walleye in your pocket. I hear the Minnesota girls won't be able to resist you if you do that.

Do they sell walleye in the concession stands inside the stadium? I thought I heard it somewhere.

Walleye fingers at Goldy's Grill

I have had my fingers smell like walleye before...

mxpd.jpg