Anyone going to the Minnesota Game?

Jurgey

I am still not sure if we will hit that or just hit the bars that open at 8am.

Im probably doing both

St. Paul, how are the prices at the bars in MSP? I am not too concerned about spending cash, but Teach and I have friends that are.

By the way-Whereabouts in Colorado do you live? I lived in Greeley for a while in my teen years.

North suburbs of Denver.

I am still not sure if we will hit that or just hit the bars that open at 8am.

Im probably doing both

St. Paul, how are the prices at the bars in MSP? I am not too concerned about spending cash, but Teach and I have friends that are.

By the way-Whereabouts in Colorado do you live? I lived in Greeley for a while in my teen years.

North suburbs of Denver.

Always love Denver. Plan to vacation around there next summer.

Why is the Denver airport in the middle of nowhere?

This may be an urban legend, but supposedly the mayor (Pena?) who was in office when the new airport was approved had bought all that farmland on the cheap. So, that mayor made a boat load of cash selling the property to the city for the airport.

I like where the airport is. I am 15 minutes away by tollway or 25 minutes away by taking city streets.

Really, I don't know where else they could have put the new airport. There is no room on the west side, and the foothills would have an impact on planes landing/taking off. Yeah, they put the airport pretty far east (compared to Denver), but it really isn't that hard to get there.

Why is the Denver airport in the middle of nowhere?

This may be an urban legend, but supposedly the mayor (Pena?) who was in office when the new airport was approved had bought all that farmland on the cheap. So, that mayor made a boat load of cash selling the property to the city for the airport.

I like where the airport is. I am 15 minutes away by tollway or 25 minutes away by taking city streets.

Really, I don't know where else they could have put the new airport. There is no room on the west side, and the foothills would have an impact on planes landing/taking off. Yeah, they put the airport pretty far east (compared to Denver), but it really isn't that hard to get there.

Translation: I am a super dork