For Killer Cacti, Our Friend From the ACC

Not to sound too much like a homer, but Clemson's D has come to play this year.
We'll see how Winston handles some pressure.

:o

Yeah, we were humbled. Different game if we score at least once in the two times we had the ball at midfield when it was 17-7, but the better team won. I stand corrected, but FSU is legit, and Winston is too.

Does anyone, or KC, want to explain the bus thing to me? I really hope there's some cool backstory to how that got started, because that just looks like the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Back in the day, the locker rooms were located on behind the hill (and a little to the left if you're looking up the hill). Out of necessity, the team would walk to the stadium and run down the hill for warmups. It became a big thing that the team entered through the hill in the middle of the students - think of it they enter the stadium the same way the rest of their fellow students entered. It got bigger and bigger, and when they built the locker rooms down on the other side of the stadium, they wanted the tradition to continue, since it is unique to Clemson. Enter the buses.

From 2003 - 2007 I worked with the team and got to run down the hill my last two seasons. The bus ride was every bit of the experience. The anxiety and anticipation pumped adrenaline. When you get off the bus, all you can hear is the people outside of the stadium, but once you cross that threshold under the scoreboard, it's deafening.

Sorry KC was pullin' for ya, T_O_B

Thanks T_O_B - just hoping this one doesn't beat us twice.