Huskers Leave Martinez in Lincoln

Jamal Turner did not make the trip either.

Oops. Better fix the OP.

Is Martinez Jamal Turner becoming a problem in the locker room?

Sean Callahan is the one who suggested it was strange. I don't make the news, I just report it.

Sean suggested it was strange. You suggested a locker room conflict. Not the same.

• Fire 1

It's not hard to connect the dots. #3 exposes the "misinformation" about his turf toe after the Minnesota game. We all know Bo did not appreciate having to explain himself to the media after that. Then last week #3 watches the game from the press box, while an injured Kenny Bell (in street clothes 2nd half) is on the sideline high-diving teammates as they come off field, and warming up RK3 before the Hail Mary. Now, #3 doesn't even make the trip, when Big Ten rules allow injured Sr players to travel w/o counting against roster. Ask yourself this: If you were a 3yr starting Senior QB, and Team Captain, would you be with the team and on the sidelines for these two games?!

Jamal Turner did not make the trip either.

Oops. Better fix the OP.

Is Martinez Jamal Turner becoming a problem in the locker room?

Sean Callahan is the one who suggested it was strange. I don't make the news, I just report it.

Sean suggested it was strange. You suggested a locker room conflict. Not the same.

Is asking whether it might be a possibility the same as suggesting it is one? Hardly.

If I'm a senior, I want to be with the team and to contribute in any way I can.

They even wanted Taylor to rest up to the extent that he shouldn't be standing around for the game, and had him in a press box. So while strange, given what's already happened, it doesn't seem like there's anything more to it. Come on! All indications are the team and the staff all love and support Martinez.