Are We All Finally Ready to be all "N" with Armstrong?!?

What would Martinez do that would be so much better with our best 3 offensive lineman out and 2 of our top 3 receivers, 1 out and the other being here and there?

Remember, before folks, before the oline and WR's became a total MASH unit. Tommy and Ron were lightin up teams as well. Tommy threw 3 picks in a game and we still won 44-7. I dont think there's been proper enough perspective on what Tommy's been handed as far as personel.

Look, there was a camp of players backing TMart, thinking he was our best option (if healthy), and there were those that were sick of him at the helm and wanted to give the young pup a chance.

Well, now the TA era is in full swing, and it appears there's no going back.

Even if T-Mart came back, 100% healthy, I don't think it'd be in the best interest to just hand him the starting job. It'd be akin to trotting RKIII out there for a series just when TA seems to be getting in a rhythm. It totally destroys any continuity our offense had going. Hell, our entire team, for that matter. We've all seen how much harder they've played this season when the QB's have been TA/RKIII vs Taylor.

It's a moot point at this point because of what Schad is reporting, but those who wanted Tommy in there wanted to get him game experience and see what we had-- for the future. That's exactly what we're doing now-- getting him valuable experience. It'd be silly to go back now, even if we could.

I think that with TM being out indefinitely, now is the time to stop messing around and solidify TA as "the guy." RKIII's Hail Mary - superb. His story - etched in Husker lore. But, it's clear the coaches are looking at TA for the future, and though it paid off against NW, rotating QBs isn't always the right choice. It works OK at a place like NW that practices it all off season, but it won't work here when it hasn't been practiced. We need to put our eggs in one basket, and save injury, devote to one guy at the QB position.

I didn't get to watch the whole game Saturday, but after TA's first touchdown drive, didn't they bring in RKIII? To me, that chances are higher that this harms your team more than helps.