Why should this MSU game be any different? Stats!!!

Read a article yesterday that talked about who's a NC contender and the article talked about Ohio State. It also basically said "when Ohio State plays Michigan State in Indy." That's the thing that pisses me off.................let's just hand it to MSU because there is no way Nebraska has a chance. I hope the players read that and it lights a fire under them and pisses them off to no end! Memorial Stadium needs to be insane on Saturday and get behind these players. A unified team, with a unified fanbase, in a loud stadium can do wonders. God I wish I could go............

Michigan was so beat up by MSU that when we played them they were to banged up. BS

Pretty weak excuse, I agree, but there's a bit of truth to it (although obviously in the long run it should make no difference). MSU does play very physical. And MSU's opponents are currently 1-8 the week after the MSU game. The team with the win is Youngstown State (FCS).

Just shows how weak your schedule is.

Read a article yesterday that talked about who's a NC contender and the article talked about Ohio State. It also basically said "when Ohio State plays Michigan State in Indy." That's the thing that pisses me off.................let's just hand it to MSU because there is no way Nebraska has a chance. I hope the players read that and it lights a fire under them and pisses them off to no end! Memorial Stadium needs to be insane on Saturday and get behind these players. A unified team, with a unified fanbase, in a loud stadium can do wonders. God I wish I could go............

I love it when they do that though. Like last week prior to the Stanford/Oregon game. Just assuming Oregon wins in dominant fashion and how Ohio St's got no way to overcome that, and then when Stanford pisspounds the Ducks for 4 quarters, their inexplainable shock is priceless, and they proceed to try to find a spin for it which makes em look even more stupid, like when Louisville beat the almighty Florida last year in the bowl game. Priceless.

Michigan was so beat up by MSU that when we played them they were to banged up. BS

Pretty weak excuse, I agree, but there's a bit of truth to it (although obviously in the long run it should make no difference). MSU does play very physical. And MSU's opponents are currently 1-8 the week after the MSU game. The team with the win is Youngstown State (FCS).

Just shows how weak your schedule is.

Yours is hardly intimidating either.

I love it when they do that though. Like last week prior to the Stanford/Oregon game. Just assuming Oregon wins in dominant fashion and how Ohio St's got no way to overcome that, and then when Stanford pisspounds the Ducks for 4 quarters, their inexplainable shock is priceless, and they proceed to try to find a spin for it which makes em look even more stupid, like when Louisville beat the almighty Florida last year in the bowl game. Priceless.

Probably the most overblown result of the last decade.