My Biggest Hope Today

Zaimejs

My biggest hope today is to see a consistent game from top to bottom. No stupid penalties. No stupid turnovers. No muffed, shanked or otherwise ugly punts.

My biggest hope is to see one drive to start the game like we ended the game last week.

That's too many biggest hopes. But let's look on the bright side!

I was watching KETV this morning, and they were showing the Nebraska players, and the way they were talking, it wasn't like they were cocky, but they were confident. I am thinking/hoping that Nebraska had a great week of practice, and that will show on the field.

This is going to be the loudest you have heard Memorial Stadium all season. There is something special that is going to happen today. It will begin with the replay of the "Immaculate Reception".

Nebraska Football at its finest today. Hopefully we win. No matter the score,

WEAR RED... BE LOUD... BE PROUD... STAY LATE!!

I have to be working during the game, but I will be near TVs with no sound.

I will be posting stuff later on when I get home around 8 or so.

Go Big Red!

No injuries up front is my biggest hope. Also hope TA doesn't get hit too many times. This is going to be a tough tough game for our offensive line.

My second biggest hope is that Beck has a game plan that keeps us out of bad situations. Quick passes and heavy run. Run it straight at them first and see how they respond though. You never know, they may it be able to handle Abduallahs speed and quickness. We need TA to be on the money when he is called upon. If the run game is ineffective, I know people will bitch, but the passing game will have to be utilized. They will press coverage all day long, many times one on one man coverage. If we can burn them over the top a few times, it will back them up, which will be very helpful to our offense.

God dang, let's do tis boys, I really believe we can win this bit it will take our best game to date.

P

I've got quite a few hopes for today but the biggest is that Beck has a game plan and makes logical adjustments to it as required. The others all pertain to winning field position and sustaining drives.

I agree that Beck is integral to our hopes today. He has to be patient and be willing to check his ego and stay with the plan. Most important, if something is working...........STAY with it until they prove they can stop it.

I've got quite a few hopes for today but the biggest is that Beck has a game plan and makes logical adjustments to it as required. The others all pertain to winning field position and sustaining drives.

I agree that Beck is integral to our hopes today. He has to be patient and be willing to check his ego and stay with the plan. Most important, if something is working...........STAY with it until they prove they can stop it.

Yes, with Beck, it is probably more important that he recognize what is working and stick with it. That should be a given but........

IMO we need turnovers in order to win this game. Our safeties will be up by the line of scrimmage like last week so that will leave a lot of space on the back end so I hope our corners can create some turn overs.

Our crowd will be huge for us today, and since it will be a close game they will be loud the whole time. I really wanna beat this team and score a lot on them. I think as long as Tommy makes good decisions we have a good chance. It's about time one of Tommy's long throws are completed for a big play touchdown.