A 'lil Love for the Huskers!!

dbetz23

If i remember, 2001 Miami was number 1 on Kirk's list.  05 USC was 2,  I can not remember who was 3.  I think it may have been 99 FSU.

that's complete horse sh#t. You could have lined that team up against USC with 13 guys on the field and they would still beat them. Of course, espn has to have some way to put USC up towards the top to make the stupid debate worthwhile. Wonder where they will fall when The Horns handle them? Probably right about where the 03 Sooners ended up.

so where did he rank Boston College 2001. 'cause they would beat Miami except for a weird play.

Miami 01 was barely the best team that year, much less all time. and many USC fans consider '72 USC to be better than USC 05.

Also, what happens if Texas beats USC. are they still #2 all time?

Herbie putting NU 95 4th.........shows his true lack of football knowledge (This can honestly be said after his reasoning as well......"The Speed of Defenses......and then refers to USC's.....ROTFLMAO") I'd take NU's 94, 95, 96, 97, and 83 D and state that NU's second string had as much speed as USC has had on D any day any year. My gosh....wonder how we ever practiced the option, power running, and passing game (not to mention Tenn, Miami, FSU, OU's.......I think we've played better D's then USC has "ever" had....!

Call it jealousy, and or media hype.....(or payback for NU taking the lid off to the world for just what a FRAUD ESPN is when they were doing the same thing pre-game for FLORIDA in 95 (speaking of that, ever notice anyone NU beats is Immediately DISCREDITED.....ala Florida 95, but won the title in 96, Tenn 97, but they won the title in 98.....hmm...). ESPN does nothing but CREATE news........nothing more.

I can't wait until someone gives them a run for their money with an alternative sports news, shows etc...........ESPN SUCKS period. That goes for anything not even regarding NU...imho.

Until that day.............I'll continue to pray and will surely, gladly promote an alternative,

Weasel :)