Part duex of " Ive not felt this way in a long time"

No more kool-aide please. We are 7-3 with a 3 point win over Wyoming, 2 wins against small schools, i.e. South Dakota State and Southern Miss, a couple wins over BIG 10 doormats, one loss, cough, I mean win against Northwestern, one good win over Michigan and 3 losses against the better teams, UCLA, Minnesota and Michigan State.

Take away the creampuffs at the beginning of the season and we are 4-3 with a lucky last minute win, so could be 3-4. I am tired of it. Today was as frustrating as it can get, to outplay the other team but to inflict so many turnovers, it's just sad. What makes anyone think next year will be different? We keep saying that every year. We are -2 in bowl games last two years, will probably have 1-2 more losses this year and I don't know, just need something to change...

Oh for god's sake man. Do you think this team would struggle with those teams now? It is an obviously improved team. Just stop. They are young and talented. They will improve. Hell, we could still end up in a decent bowl game. Don't look past the fact that MSU is a good football team and guess what? They have a lot of upper classmen playing... we don't.

As upset as I am with today, I must agree with this. We would beat the absolute snot out of a lot of the teams we had close games with earlier this season, and the game against UCLA would've been much better.

That being said, this is still not good.

This is what really annoys me. All Bo had to do was give up his passive D at the end of the CCG against Wisconsin, and NU is undefeated going into today.

No more kool-aide please. We are 7-3 with a 3 point win over Wyoming, 2 wins against small schools, i.e. South Dakota State and Southern Miss, a couple wins over BIG 10 doormats, one loss, cough, I mean win against Northwestern, one good win over Michigan and 3 losses against the better teams, UCLA, Minnesota and Michigan State.

Take away the creampuffs at the beginning of the season and we are 4-3 with a lucky last minute win, so could be 3-4. I am tired of it. Today was as frustrating as it can get, to outplay the other team but to inflict so many turnovers, it's just sad. What makes anyone think next year will be different? We keep saying that every year. We are -2 in bowl games last two years, will probably have 1-2 more losses this year and I don't know, just need something to change...

Oh for god's sake man. Do you think this team would struggle with those teams now? It is an obviously improved team. Just stop. They are young and talented. They will improve. Hell, we could still end up in a decent bowl game. Don't look past the fact that MSU is a good football team and guess what? They have a lot of upper classmen playing... we don't.

Eh, I'm tired. I just don't get how people miss the fact of how young we are, how beat up we are and yet we still have an opportunity to get 10 wins. Florida was a top 10 team adn now they are nothing. Bo would not let that happen here. He will figure it out. I believe he has, he is just waiting for his young guns to grow up.

So are we dude.

I know it was horrible. -5 turn overs and so on BUT.......this game was closer than the score reflects and the future is bright for the Huskers.

Today was really the first time in a long time that I could see the improvement of this team. Even in a loss. Maybe its just me.

I agree. they played great but too many TO. cant make up for that.

As upset as I am with today, I must agree with this. We would beat the absolute snot out of a lot of the teams we had close games with earlier this season, and the game against UCLA would've been much better.

That being said, this is still not good.

This is what really annoys me. All Bo had to do was give up his passive D at the end of the CCG against Wisconsin, and NU is undefeated going into today.

amazing!

There is a lot to look forward to for next year. A healthy OLine, returning most of this defense that looks like it has figured it out, and a real life QB battle.

This year hurts, but with everything this team has had to overcome, I can't believe how well we've been playing

• Fire 3

Eh, I'm tired. I just don't get how people miss the fact of how young we are, how beat up we are and yet we still have an opportunity to get 10 wins. Florida was a top 10 team adn now they are nothing. Bo would not let that happen here. He will figure it out. I believe he has, he is just waiting for his young guns to grow up.

So are we dude.

We still have a shot to play a decent bowl game and have positive energy going into next year. This isn't the 1990's anymore. Nebraska will come back around but hiring and firing coaches does not increase that chance.

I'm in agreement here. While I certainly agree that the defense has improved as the season has gone along, the offense has honestly remained stagnant and disappointing. At the end of the day a head coach is judged by his results, and while Pelini has been good, he's not been great, and is zero for six when it comes to winning championships. We are fortunate to be 7-3 right now as you stated, and could easily be 6-4 or 5-5.

So are we dude.

We still have a shot to play a decent bowl game and have positive energy going into next year. This isn't the 1990's anymore. Nebraska will come back around but hiring and firing coaches does not increase that chance.

certainly it does if you get a better coach and a better staff. We know we NU has now... see what is out there and improve the program.

I'm in agreement here. While I certainly agree that the defense has improved as the season has gone along, the offense has honestly remained stagnant and disappointing. At the end of the day a head coach is judged by his results, and while Pelini has been good, he's not been great, and is zero for six when it comes to winning championships. We are fortunate to be 7-3 right now as you stated, and could easily be 6-4 or 5-5.

We lost 75% of our offensive starters, played mostly underclass men and put up 28 on the #1 defense in college football.

The fact that we're winning games at all is impressing the hell out of me.

Stagnant and disappointing? Pfft.

• Fire 2

I agree with those who liked what we saw today. Bo is right this team is going to be scary good come nxt season even more so if Bo can land a couple of his choice recruits like he did today.

Take away the bad calls take away the shots to our own feet and this game has a complete different outcome. Its obvious Bo really does know what he is trying to get done and i have re newed faith he will.

Besides who knows what if any changes he will make in the off season with the staff too? And the quicker the A.D. And Admin. Come out backing Bo the better off the whole program will be.

Seriously what quality coach would want this job ? not 1 i can think of. I havent been this optomistic about the state of the program and the direction we are headed for a long time.....since before Callahan.

We lost 75% of our offensive starters, played mostly underclass men and put up 28 on the #1 defense in college football.

The fact that we're winning games at all is impressing the hell out of me.

Stagnant and disappointing? Pfft.

Wow, the fact that you are impressed if Nebraska wins any games is pretty telling and shows how far the standard has dropped at NU. Had we played OSU and Wiscy this year like the past 2 seasons, we would be lucky to be 5-5 right now (with the luck coming on that Hail Mary pass against NW).

So are we dude.

certainly it does if you get a better coach and a better staff. We know we NU has now... see what is out there and improve the program.

Bo has made a lot of mistakes the last 6 years..... Recruiting misses, selection of a young assistant to DC, being persistent with his 2 gap scheme, horrible outbursts on TV, epic meltdowns on TV, not substituting young QB's when the game was put away. etc., etc. to A young head coach will do some of this to a degree. I just fear his stubborn nature will drag this program down. If he is successful after a few more years , he may say kiss my A$$ while I walk out the door.