Part duex of " Ive not felt this way in a long time"

I know it was horrible. -5 turn overs and so on BUT.......this game was closer than the score reflects and the future is bright for the Huskers.

Today was really the first time in a long time that I could see the improvement of this team. Even in a loss. Maybe its just me.

I'm sure you're not alone...people live for false hope...

I think you have to look at the little things and the trends that have always been with Bo, and after nearly 6 complete seasons, have not been figured out. Is it his personna? i dont know. But his teams continue to find ways to hand games away because we continually fail to execute numerous basic, simple, little things that just add up. Sure the players got his back and the effort and swagger and perserverance can never be questioned, but the ability to coach a sound football team can.

And in the 4th quarter, the defense had been on the field so much, they were obviously gassed, and that resulted in getting beat on a couple of big plays. Hats off to the defense today, they played their asses off.

The offense on the other hand, I don't understand what the deal is and why we consistently sh#t the bed and give the other team the game, but damn it was frustrating.

The offense on the other hand, I don't understand what the deal is and why we consistently sh#t the bed and give the other team the game, but damn it was frustrating.

Its an excuse. I know. This offense is not even close to the offense tht started the season. A healthy Husker offense has a different outcome, I think n

No more kool-aide please. We are 7-3 with a 3 point win over Wyoming, 2 wins against small schools, i.e. South Dakota State and Southern Miss, a couple wins over BIG 10 doormats, one loss, cough, I mean win against Northwestern, one good win over Michigan and 3 losses against the better teams, UCLA, Minnesota and Michigan State.

Take away the creampuffs at the beginning of the season and we are 4-3 with a lucky last minute win, so could be 3-4. I am tired of it. Today was as frustrating as it can get, to outplay the other team but to inflict so many turnovers, it's just sad. What makes anyone think next year will be different? We keep saying that every year. We are -2 in bowl games last two years, will probably have 1-2 more losses this year and I don't know, just need something to change...

No more kool-aide please. We are 7-3 with a 3 point win over Wyoming, 2 wins against small schools, i.e. South Dakota State and Southern Miss, a couple wins over BIG 10 doormats, one loss, cough, I mean win against Northwestern, one good win over Michigan and 3 losses against the better teams, UCLA, Minnesota and Michigan State.

Take away the creampuffs at the beginning of the season and we are 4-3 with a lucky last minute win, so could be 3-4. I am tired of it. Today was as frustrating as it can get, to outplay the other team but to inflict so many turnovers, it's just sad. What makes anyone think next year will be different? We keep saying that every year. We are -2 in bowl games last two years, will probably have 1-2 more losses this year and I don't know, just need something to change...

Oh for god's sake man. Do you think this team would struggle with those teams now? It is an obviously improved team. Just stop. They are young and talented. They will improve. Hell, we could still end up in a decent bowl game. Don't look past the fact that MSU is a good football team and guess what? They have a lot of upper classmen playing... we don't.

Eh, I'm tired. I just don't get how people miss the fact of how young we are, how beat up we are and yet we still have an opportunity to get 10 wins. Florida was a top 10 team adn now they are nothing. Bo would not let that happen here. He will figure it out. I believe he has, he is just waiting for his young guns to grow up.

Oh for god's sake man. Do you think this team would struggle with those teams now? It is an obviously improved team. Just stop. They are young and talented. They will improve. Hell, we could still end up in a decent bowl game. Don't look past the fact that MSU is a good football team and guess what? They have a lot of upper classmen playing... we don't.

As upset as I am with today, I must agree with this. We would beat the absolute snot out of a lot of the teams we had close games with earlier this season, and the game against UCLA would've been much better.

That being said, this is still not good.

I may be wrong but I dont think Bo is gone after the year. I think he gets next year at least. I dont want to see him go but they dont ask me sooooo.

Yeah, there was a way forward in this loss. In, for example, the championship game last year, it was just like WI was dangling bo by his hair and repeatedly kicking him in the crotch. There was NOTHING that was going to win that game or the UCLA game except for a surprise last minute forfeit. This was a "good" loss (as in looks better for the future). The turnovers were absolute suicide, but I don't think I've seen a loss in 2 years that I could say, "Wow, if only it weren't for that ONE PROBLEM."

OK, everyone. Let's look at Missouri of last year. Young, talented and depleted. They gave up. Had a horrid record and were laughed at all season. This team is kinda in the same boat. We are beat up. This offense has been put in a bad situation. But guess what? Bo won't let this team give up. They still fight, I have to think that this team is gonna be ready to roll next year.

Whatevs y'all. I got beers right now. Hoppin Frog Christmas Ale. it be good if you haven't had it. Wish We could be a little more positive of what we got coming up here

Eh, I'm tired. I just don't get how people miss the fact of how young we are, how beat up we are and yet we still have an opportunity to get 10 wins. Florida was a top 10 team adn now they are nothing. Bo would not let that happen here. He will figure it out. I believe he has, he is just waiting for his young guns to grow up.

I think Bo finally realized that he had to stop the passive D or he would be fired. Given that, he went back to it in the 4th today, and it hurt us. If Bo stays with the passive D all year, NU loses to NW and UM