Coordinators

Well,

If they really did dedicate so much of their coaching expertise to solving the problem and they couldn't.................

Can you will a player to hold onto the football?

If a division 1 coach making three million dollars, with his hand picked assistants, can't teach his hand picked players to not drop the ball then they're sh**ty teachers.

I disagree.

That's fine, but every other coach on every other level of football appears capable of doing it.

Well,

If they really did dedicate so much of their coaching expertise to solving the problem and they couldn't.................

If a division 1 coach making three million dollars, with his hand picked assistants, can't teach his hand picked players to not drop the ball then they're sh**ty teachers.

I disagree.

That's fine, but every other coach on every other level of football appears capable of doing it.

Yeah, like Nick Saban (4 turnovers), David Shaw (3 turnovers), Mack Brown (3 turnovers). Every other coach on every other level. Blanket statements like that are going to get you into trouble.

But I get where you're coming from. Seems like fumbles have just been a Nebraska staple the past few seasons.

Well,

Are you referring to Pelini? There are several coaches that meet the above criteria, so I thought I'd ask.

Nick Saban beat a team that would hammer NU.

Mack Brown is very likely fired. But Texas would beat NU

David Shaw has a Rose Bowl victories, and despite tonight, would proceed to hammer NU by 50 (USC would too)

Yeah. Its the same. Especially since all those coaches lose four games every year.

Well,

No one can seem to teach you tact and manners while you insult the coaches for a football team. But then we can only show you the proper way to post...it's entirely up to you whether or not you actually post that way..

You know...kinda like doing fumble drills EVERY SINGLE DAY like the Cornhuskers do. But whatever.

Ha! Comparable things!

And if your argument is the players can't be taught, it's not like this coaching staff was doomed to these players. They kinda hand picked them.

Nick Saban beat a team that would hammer NU.

Mack Brown is very likely fired. But Texas would beat NU

David Shaw has a Rose Bowl victories, and despite tonight, would proceed to hammer NU by 50 (USC would too)

Yeah. Its the same. Especially since all those coaches lose four games every year.

Assumptions. Assumptions. I thought you would know better than that.

Texas gave up like a millions rushing yards to BYU.

Mississippi State? Please.

I'm not assuming, I'm admitting that Alabama, Texas, Stanford, USC, and Mississippi st would smash Nebraska.

There is no evidence to the contrary.

I'm sorry but I don't see how Mississippi St would smash Nebraska

They wouldn't, but that don't stop him from spewing BS.