Coordinators

And they hung 41 on us.

Tell me again where Nebraska stands in this conference. Let alone nationally.

Man, you are all over the place tonight. First Miss. St. would beat us. Then MSU is gonna get taken out back by OSU because everyone on this board admits they will. Now you're back on today's game?

No actually my theme is kinda the same.

Nebraska isn't good at football. And that is pretty south of acceptable.

Love to hear otherwise.

We called your BS on getting "smashed" by Miss St.

Don't spin that and act like anyone ever said we would "smash" all the PAC 12 and SEC. Don't try to bolster your BS points by using a game that happened 400 days ago. Don't say smash all the time, you sound like a 9 year old.

I'm very glad you are happy where NU's program is. You'll excuse me if I don't laugh out loud when this incantation of the Nebraska Cornhuskers tries to talk shop with versions that actually won something.

WTF are you even talking about. GTFO

He doesn't even know anymore. Hes all over the place and just bitching at anything he can. Hes been worse than Hunter94 the last couple weeks.

Don't spin that and act like anyone ever said we would "smash" all the PAC 12 and SEC. Don't try to bolster your BS points by using a game that happened 400 days ago. Don't say smash all the time, you sound like a 9 year old.

I'm very glad you are happy where NU's program is. You'll excuse me if I don't laugh out loud when this incantation of the Nebraska Cornhuskers tries to talk shop with versions that actually won something.

WTF are you even talking about. GTFO

I'm talking about Nebraska being bad at sports. Namely football.

And they hung 41 on us.

Man, you are all over the place tonight. First Miss. St. would beat us. Then MSU is gonna get taken out back by OSU because everyone on this board admits they will. Now you're back on today's game?

Love to hear otherwise.

Nebraska is an above average team that would not be beat by Miss. St. and needs to make a few changes in their program to get over the hump. Not a complete overhaul. There you have it.

• Fire 1

I'm very glad that you think Nebraska Football is a dumpster fire and probably would like to see losses to Penn St. and Iowa just so you can say you are right about how bad Bo and the whole program is.

I'm very glad that you think Nebraska Football is a dumpster fire and probably would like to see losses to Penn St. and Iowa just so you can say you are right about how bad Bo and the whole program is.

Won't be doing that. Thanks though.

Won't be doing that. Thanks though.

I'm going to hold you to that when it happens. Because, we'll obviously get smashed by Penn State and Iowa.

We are obviously, a terrible football team.

And they hung 41 on us.

Love to hear otherwise.

Nebraska is an above average team that would not be beat by Miss. St. and needs to make a few changes in their program to get over the hump. Not a complete overhaul. There you have it.

I wouldn't say Nebraska is above average... just average. We got lucky to beat NW. We beat a bad Michigan team on the road. We played decent today but also were are own worst enemy at times.

I think we played better today than some are giving credit for. MSU is pretty good, and most felt they were not. The kids did give it a good effort no question. I just think our OC is really screwed up. I do not understand what he is trying to do most of the time. Considering 5 turnovers and working around or in spite of our OC, they did not do to bad. I do see improvement in the defense, but I think we would have won this game if Taylor had been able to play. I am afraid we are destroying Tommy's confidence with all this pressure. He is limited in what he can do. So play with in that scope. Do not try and turn him to something he isn't, see what has been done to Taylor on that scale.

All of us are upset, disappointed, and possibly a little drunk. We will have a better idea tomorrow or the next day. I was impressed that the kids never quit, no matter the problem, they lined up and gave it their best effort.

So, I guess, all I am saying is calm down, we all love this team, nearly and unhealthy love it appears. The sun will come up in the morning, and Nebraska will move closer to being a better team from things that happened today. I do believe the defense has turned the corner. We just need the staff to start doing it.

I've felt like our offense has struggled all season. Pelini mentioned his disappointment in the offense as far back as the UCLA post game presser. It's disappointing how many incompletions we have on 2nd down. I don't like how Beck gets away from the running game so quickly.

This! I know there was a series in the 3rd quarter where we went three and out and I think on 2nd and 11 we threw the ball and it was incomplete. So now we have an obvious passing situation at 3rd and 11 instead of possibly having a 3rd and 4 or less with the way AA was running. Then you have way more options...................I'll never get his dumba$$ play calling.

I don't who we could get, but I think Beck and Paps need to go, but I question my thinking towards Paps, this defense has changed immensely over the past few games.