It may not be about wins, but it should be about losses.

New year, new excuses, same results.

Does anyone honestly expect anything significantly different next season if he's retained?

Who ya gonna get?

With that lack of self-confidence, I'm guessing you were never popular with the ladies, am I right?

Jesus H. Christ, why does half this fan base have so little self-confidence? Nebraska is an attractive coaching destination. It might not attract the Nick Saban's of the world, but it's enough to get the Gary Andersons, the Pat Fitzgeralds, and maybe even the Chris Peterson of the world.

Let the circle jerk commence!

Wow, you are really into circle jerks....posting it in about every thread possible. It's obvious you like Bo and are ok with another embarrassing loss at home. Others hold a different view.

Just calling a spade a spade. There are people happier about today's loss than last weeks win... I'm done with the anti-Bo crowd. Do we honestly need an entire front page of threads about firing Bo? Have we needed it for half a season?

You guys are toxic. To the board and to the team. You are a minority, yet somehow you drive the discussion.

I'm done with this bullsh#t. I'll be back for the bowl game, but I refuse to participate in this ridiculousness.

• Fire 3

Does anyone honestly expect anything significantly different next season if he's retained?

Who ya gonna get?

With that lack of self-confidence, I'm guessing you were never popular with the ladies, am I right?

Jesus H. Christ, why does half this fan base have so little self-confidence? Nebraska is an attractive coaching destination. It might not attract the Nick Saban's of the world, but it's enough to get the Gary Andersons, the Pat Fitzgeralds, and maybe even the Chris Peterson of the world.

Pat Fitzgerald? The guy who can't win a conference game Fitzgerald? Be serious. And what has Chris Peterson done now that he's in the Big 12? Nothing. And the last time a successful Boise State coach went somewhere else he threw Colorado in the toilet. Your picks suck. You give me someone legitimate now you hear?

Who ya gonna get?

Pat Fitzgerald? The guy who can't win a conference game Fitzgerald? Be serious. And what has Chris Peterson done now that he's in the Big 12? Nothing. And the last time a successful Boise State coach went somewhere else he threw Colorado in the toilet. You're picks suck. You give me someone legitimate now you hear?

Boise State is not in the Big 12.

So because the last Boise State coach who made the move to a BCS conference sucked, Chris Peterson necessarily must also suck? You graduated high school with that logic?

Let me ask you this: Give Pat Fitzgerald the keys to Nebraska and send Bo over to Evanston. Who do you think has a better season in the Big 10? Exactly.

Who ya gonna get?

Correct. We have money, facilities, history and a great fan base.

Who ya gonna get?

Pat Fitzgerald? The guy who can't win a conference game Fitzgerald? Be serious. And what has Chris Peterson done now that he's in the Big 12? Nothing. And the last time a successful Boise State coach went somewhere else he threw Colorado in the toilet. You're picks suck. You give me someone legitimate now you hear?

Boise State is not in the Big 12.

So because the last Boise State coach who made the move to a BCS conference sucked, Chris Peterson necessarily must also suck? You graduated high school with that logic?

Let me ask you this: Give Pat Fitzgerald the keys to Nebraska and send Bo over to Evanston. Who do you think has a better season in the Big 10? Exactly.

I was thinking Gary.

Anyway, I think that's hard to say. Given Pat's terrible season this year, it could be the same as Bo's if they switched. I'm not sold on Pat. I think there are better coaches.

Who ya gonna get?

Pat Fitzgerald? The guy who can't win a conference game Fitzgerald? Be serious. And what has Chris Peterson done now that he's in the Big 12? Nothing. And the last time a successful Boise State coach went somewhere else he threw Colorado in the toilet. Your picks suck. You give me someone legitimate now you hear?

Sweater Vest

Lovie Smith

I am not sure how good Lovie Smith would be. The last time NU hired a coach who lost the super bowl, it didn't work out very well :)

Let the circle jerk commence!

Wow, you are really into circle jerks....posting it in about every thread possible. It's obvious you like Bo and are ok with another embarrassing loss at home. Others hold a different view.

Just calling a spade a spade. There are people happier about today's loss than last weeks win... I'm done with the anti-Bo crowd. Do we honestly need an entire front page of threads about firing Bo? Have we needed it for half a season?

You guys are toxic. To the board and to the team. You are a minority, yet somehow you drive the discussion.

I'm done with this bullsh#t. I'll be back for the bowl game, but I refuse to participate in this ridiculousness.

If you're done with the anti-bo crowd then why do you open a thread like this. You gotta think man. You're not really done...you just want to continue arguing about it.