Update for our non-conference foes

Pelini has not lost "at least" 4 games per season. He has lost "no more than" 4 games per season. Beg to differ all you like.....it's incorrect.

this season is not over.

but regardless, losing 4 games a season is still losing at least 4 games. so, say it however you want, it is at least 4 games as much as it is no more than 4 games.

Wtf? Both statements are correct.

i know. he has lost 4 game a year. so 'no more than 4' is equally accurate as 'at least 4'. really odd argument to make. and if your defense of bo hinges on a semantically nuance of the english language, well i do not even know what to say.

You have to consider the other issues with which a Bo supporter might hinge their support. Then it makes more sense.

and if your defense of bo hinges on a semantically nuance of the english language, well i do not even know what to say.

My defense of Pelini doesn't matter. Eichorst's matters. I choose not to bash our head coach who wants to win every bit as bad as I do.

i choose to discuss the strengths and deficiencies of our head coach to draw a conclusion. that conclusion is that, given the evidence, we have no reason to expect a different result than we have seen the last 6 years.

i do not even know what to say about not bashing a coach who wants to win as badly as you do. i mean, what coach does not want to win? that is a prerequisite to being a coach. so i do not care that he wants to win, i care about what he does to win.

• Fire 4

and if your defense of bo hinges on a semantically nuance of the english language, well i do not even know what to say.

My defense of Pelini doesn't matter. Eichorst's matters. I choose not to bash our head coach who wants to win every bit as bad as I do.

i choose to discuss the strengths and deficiencies of our head coach to draw a conclusion. that conclusion is that, given the evidence, we have no reason to expect a different result than we have seen the last 6 years.

i do not even know what to say about not bashing a coach who wants to win as badly as you do. i mean, what coach does not want to win? that is a prerequisite to being a coach. so i do not care that he wants to win, i care about what he does to win.

Nail on the head sir. He can be as passionate as he wants about winning, but until he shows that he CAN win we can keep expecting the same results. And you can argue that we have won plenty of games under of Bo, but which have been of any significance?