GT: Miami at Nebraska - 8:30 PM - ESPNU

Good win. Now we just need to get that arena jumping. I was in the student section, which was very pathetic for an ACC game. When B1G games start people better be jumping up and down and yelling.

Interesting...

On TV it sounded and looked like the student section was into the game and loud.

I think people want us to be on the level with Duke.

Creighton will be a good test for us. They are nowhere near as good as UMASS but definitely stronger than UAB. We will have a challenge on our hands

Agreed. That game will be a challenge for Nebraska. NU is by far the more athletic team and its not even close. Creighton has an advantage by having more experience with Mcdermott, Wragge and Gibbs. Nebraska can beat them but they will have to play a pretty solid game in all aspects to do so. Hopefully it happens though, as I'm not much of a Creighton fan.

Good win. Now we just need to get that arena jumping. I was in the student section, which was very pathetic for an ACC game. When B1G games start people better be jumping up and down and yelling.

Interesting...

On TV it sounded and looked like the student section was into the game and loud.

There's a huge range between being "Pathetic" and being at the level of Duke.

Interesting...

My point exactly.

Interesting...

I wouldn't say the student section was pathetic. I thought everyone was pretty loud and engaged in the game. The airball chant lasted so long because it was that #5 that called us arrogant so it was hilarious to see him airball two shots. I do agree the student section could use a few more chants though.

Interesting...

I wouldn't say the student section was pathetic. I thought everyone was pretty loud and engaged in the game. The airball chant lasted so long because it was that #5 that called us arrogant so it was hilarious to see him airball two shots. I do agree the student section could use a few more chants though.

It'll come in time. Just takes a good basketball season and some organization on the students' part.

Look at Duke's Cameron, and then look at PBA. If half the fans at Duke sneezed during the game they'd be on the court and playing. The layout is old but puts students very, very close to the court. Reminds me of playing at Southern Miss in football. It's mostly demographics, and with the enthusiasm of this season, I think that's about all you can rack it up to.