Washington to hire Chris Petersen

Nobody

EZ also stated, "Chris Peterson isn't leaving Boise. That has been my stance for awhile and I stick by it. If my prediction is wrong, I'll be the first to tell you. "

YEAH! WHERE IS HE NOW?!?!?!

In Washington, probably.

I was referencing EZ-E...

I know, wasn't our head coach to UDub "a done deal"?

Late at seeing this thread - I was hoping CP would have been available next year. Unless a miracle turnaround occurs (win the conf or finish 11-2), I don't see Bo staying beyond next year. Now I think of Mark Richt and not sure who else I'd like to see at Neb. Maybe the Northern Ill coach who has done well - but I really don't know much about him. Otherwise, it seems we fall back to coordinators - start thinking of Scott Frost again. I think we've fallen into a pit wt Bo. Next year the speculation will be double what happened this year - I wish we would have gotten this behind us. Note: I hope at the end of 2014 I can eat my words - which means we finished as CChamps and play in the Rose Bowl or the NC playoff (most unlikely I know)

Late at seeing this thread - I was hoping CP would have been available next year. Unless a miracle turnaround occurs (win the conf or finish 11-2), I don't see Bo staying beyond next year. Now I think of Mark Richt and not sure who else I'd like to see at Neb. Maybe the Northern Ill coach who has done well - but I really don't know much about him. Otherwise, it seems we fall back to coordinators - start thinking of Scott Frost again. I think we've fallen into a pit wt Bo. Next year the speculation will be double what happened this year - I wish we would have gotten this behind us. Note: I hope at the end of 2014 I can eat my words - which means we finished as CChamps and play in the Rose Bowl or the NC playoff (most unlikely I know)

Let's hope for a miracle turn around and then we won't have any worries.