Washington to hire Chris Petersen

Nobody

How can this be? I was told by EZ that Petersen would never leave boise.

LOL...I was told the same by many on here who claimed that Bo should stay put because someone like Peterson would never leave Boise.

I'm still wondering why this got moved out of the main board given there has been so much talk about Bo as our coach, and Peterson as a possible replacement. The Lane Kiffin and Mark Richt threads never were moved.

sad.gif

We may never know but hope Eichorst made that call. Petersen was the top choice of many desiring change and would have brought instant credibility and respect back to the program. Would have been a great hire to unite our divided fanbase. Despite all the negative Nancy's saying it would never happen, Petersen did leave Boise. This is frustrating when you see a guy like this out there who is swept up by an inferior program. Reports are $18 million for 5 years. Would he have come here for 6 years at $25 million? We'll never know but dang this one hurts. I bet he coaches at Washington until he retires which will be another 10+ years easy. :steam

I think EZ's secret admirer just came out of the closet...way to go Beanman...It is no secret that Peterson has been contacted by other schools about a job and he has turned them all down which is why many people said he wouldn't leave Boise. Why he decided to leave now and go to Washington of all places is something we might not know but I am sure we will find out one of these days.

I think EZ's secret admirer just came out of the closet...way to go Beanman...It is no secret that Peterson has been contacted by other schools about a job and he has turned them all down which is why many people said he wouldn't leave Boise. Why he decided to leave now and go to Washington of all places is something we might not know but I am sure we will find out one of these days.

No, I'm really in love with you Stumpy. Landlord is friends with EZ, not me. I'm glad the guy is gone.

No, I'm really in love with you Stumpy. Landlord is friends with EZ, not me. I'm glad the guy is gone.

I call bullsh#t...why have I not received a Valentines then?