Ghost Stories

My wife surprised me with a anniversary trip last weekend to Kansas City. We stayed at The Elms hotel in Excelsior Springs, my wife isn't a very good researcher when it comes to stuff. Just seen the pictures of the hotel and booked it. The hotel was nice, we stayed in the Roosevelt Room, presidential suite.

Needless to say we found out that the hotel was haunted once we arrived to our room: http://www.ghosthaunters.com/index.php?pr=The_Elms_Resort

Yes, we both had experiences and the night wasn't as "romantic" as I had hoped. Instead my wife clung to me like a 4-year-old all night! :lol:

I clicked on the link to read about the history. When I seen that photo of the hotel. I instantly thought of psycho. I don't know why though lol.

• 6 months later...

My wife believes in ghosts because she believes she's experienced a couple of paranormal activities both involving entities. Myself, not so much simply because I've never experienced anything. However, we watch Ghosthunters and every so often, Ghost Adventures. The evidence they "find" does give me an open mind that there is possibly something going on. We both would like to "ghost hunt" and almost did a couple of years ago with a group in OKC but we backed out because of the weather (I believe it was icy that night.)

Most people think paranormal investigators are like Zach on Ghost Adventures, we all think EVERY place is haunted and evil etc. This is not the case. Most investigators are pretty skeptical, myself included. Ive been doing this for 3 years now and have yet to have that one defining moment that changes everything. Ive seen and heard and felt some weird stuff. But Im still waiting for that one experience. Hoping I get it at Waverly Hills this Spring.

• 1 month later...

Most people think paranormal investigators are like Zach on Ghost Adventures, we all think EVERY place is haunted and evil etc. This is not the case. Most investigators are pretty skeptical, myself included. Ive been doing this for 3 years now and have yet to have that one defining moment that changes everything. Ive seen and heard and felt some weird stuff. But Im still waiting for that one experience. Hoping I get it at Waverly Hills this Spring.

Wait.... so you've been serious this whole time about ghost hunting? I thought you were just doing the long con.

• Fire 2

Wait.... so you've been serious this whole time about ghost hunting? I thought you were just doing the long con.

Yes, quite serious. Many think its a waste of time and money and thats okay. Im not the type to push my beliefs on people. If anybody wants my take on the paranormal feel free to ask.