Hi..Clemson fan here...have a question

cutiger250

I know that the Huskers are one of the better schools that buy tickets to bowl games and that your fans travel well. Do most of the ticket sales come from the school ticket office or do people buy them from outside sources? are the tickets from the school ticket office good or bad seats?

OK, I had more than a question....lol

Hope you guys beat the puppies!!!

Thanks in advance for any answers

You can either purchase them from the University or a 3rd party vendor. As for most tickets, early on, its most likely from the University as they sell at face value. Towards the time of the bowl game, 3rd party vendors become a favorite, since they drop their prices below face. Tickets from the school I believe only sell their side of the stadium. Someone correct me if I am wrong, I could very well be.

Correct me if I am wrong, and I very well could be since I'm taking this info. from an article written, regarding lagging ticket sales by Husker fans, for the Husker bowl game, but I read online there are 3 different ticket prices with the highest being $125 then drops to like $60 and lowest price is $40?

I gather from this info. that there are very good seats available then it drops down to okay seats and then finally nose bleed section seating?

lol...y'all are nuts! Not on your life would I post a picture for you animals..;-)

FWIW....I could be some you you guy's grandma....pretty sure you don't want that pic.

But thanks for the replies....but I an still wondering if the tickets bought thru the school are sideline tickets or end zone tickets. I know the ones bought thru Clemson are terrible seats and then they get upset when people use another vender for better seats for a lower price