. . . if I'm having a Moscow Mule, I like a spicier ginger beer, like c$%k n Bull.

Good stuff! Damned shame that it costs more than the liquor that I normally buy.

Edit: Don't ever make the mistake that I did when I bought Reeds Ginger Beer. It tastes like cat food.

Well sh#t. I want a Moscow Mule now, too.

Yeah, a Moscow Mule sounds good right about now. Used to be my drink of choice in college. Well, one among many anyway. :lol:

Bigger challenge....name something you wouldn't drink in college.

That's what I thought.

. . . if I'm having a Moscow Mule, I like a spicier ginger beer, like c$%k n Bull.

Good stuff! Damned shame that it costs more than the liquor that I normally buy.

Edit: Don't ever make the mistake that I did when I bought Reeds Ginger Beer. It tastes like cat food.

Well sh#t. I want a Moscow Mule now, too.

Yeah, a Moscow Mule sounds good right about now. Used to be my drink of choice in college. Well, one among many anyway. :lol:

Bigger challenge....name something you wouldn't drink in college.

That's what I thought.

I'm thinking.

I'll have to get back to you on that. :lol:

Hendricks gin and ice. I am loose and conversational, you guys.

I've been getting into gin lately. It's a different kind of drunk than whiskey or beer. More incapacitating. I drink cheap gin though. Gilbey's. Gin is gin is gin.

I've been getting into gin lately. It's a different kind of drunk than whiskey or beer. More incapacitating. I drink cheap gin though. Gilbey's. Gin is gin is gin.

You are absolutely incorrect. Gin is NOT gin.

Hendricks. Buy it. Then buy Old Tom's. Move on to Deaths Door. Or. Leopold's. Don't be a corncob.

• Fire 1

You are absolutely incorrect. Gin is NOT gin.

Hendricks. Buy it. Then buy Old Tom's. Move on to Deaths Door. Or. Leopold's. Don't be a corncob.

Opinions may differ. But, in the spirit of open-mindedness, I'll give Old Tom's a try. I will, however, remain a corncob.

I drank too many PBR's last night, so now I'm drinking Gatorade. #notblessed.

would you say you feel like you drank a thousand beers? also, Gatorpagne: half champagne, half Gatorade, because hydration don't need a reason to celebrate, you guys. Is it in you?

You guys, I think he was kidding.......but gonna try.

would you say you feel like you drank a thousand beers? also, Gatorpagne: half champagne, half Gatorade, because hydration don't need a reason to celebrate, you guys. Is it in you?

Gatorpagne is perfect for easin back into the lifestyle when you're hurtin on a Saturday morn. So smooth. Great bev' for some bold flavors too. Made these up for the games today, hopefully my main man Guy Fieri catches on. So money.

WALKIN’ THE DOG ‘CHOS:

Don’t worry, these ain’t made with man’s best friend, but they’re gonna be yours! (wink) Hearty chunks of 100% all beef hot dogs, smothered in Guy’s Famous Tender Pork Chili, tomates, cool sour cream, 13 kinds of shredded melty cheese, jalapenos for a real kick, all served in a FAMILY SIZE sack of Salsa Verde Doreets with some forks for sharin’. Perfect for cruisin’ ’round the bar with, peepin’ babes. Such a great convo starter. “‘Sup babes, wanna dip in my Doreets sack? It’s full of bold surprises. Go on and grab a fistful.” Man.

• Fire 2

Maybe not a thousand, more like 997. But tonight is my companies holiday party, which means open bar. Will be drinking all the booze. Please send thoughts and prayers to my liver.