Who are you going for in the Rose Bowl?

BelieveN

Who are you rooting for in the Rose Bowl?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it just me or is VY the best player in the country?

I dunno about best, but definitely the best player on his team, in complete control of the game. Bush is explosive, yes, and makes the highlight plays, but Young touches the ball on every snap and is capable of huge plays at any time. I think USC could have won games where Bush was shut down, however, I don't think Texas would have gotten very far if Young was shut down too many times. What a player!

I dunno about best, but definitely the best player on his team, in complete control of the game. Bush is explosive, yes, and makes the highlight plays, but Young touches the ball on every snap and is capable of huge plays at any time. I think USC could have won games where Bush was shut down, however, I don't think Texas would have gotten very far if Young was shut down too many times. What a player!

Which begs the question, can you shut down Vince Young? And if so, when has it happened? I think Vince just proved he was the best player in the country. When you are 30-40 on passes and you can run like he can, I don't know if there is a way to shut him down. Pete "Give me a month and I'll stop any offense" Carroll couldn't even gameplan to stop this guy. VY is the real deal, Congrats to him.

Sick of the USC hype.

:yeah I loathe UT, but Im sick of USC.

I hate how the 2005 USC team was considered with like the 1995 Husker team before they even won the title.

:yeah:yeah

:cheers

What an amazing f'ing game

:yeah

Pretty damn close, if he's not. :thumbs I remember another QB running for 199 yds in a NC game 10 years ago. :clap

Boy, it sure sucks having players like those 2 guys, Im glad NU doesnt anymore :sarcasm