JTrain

2013 North Dakota State has a good claim to the best FCS team of all-time:

• National Champions
  • 15-0
  • Won at Kansas State
  • Ranked 23rd in Sagarin pre-bowl
  • Ranked 20th in Massey pre-bowl
  • Ranked 35th in the AP poll pre-bowl

They beat four very good teams in the playoffs by scores of 38-7, 48-14, 52-14 and 35-7.

This year's NDSU team was in all likelihood the greatest FCS team ever. They returned almost every player from the repeat championship team, and did not disappoint. It will be interesting to see how NDSU does without Bohl, but I don't think anyone else here cares about MVFC football like I do.

Wyoming got one of the coaching hires of the year in my opinion, will be exciting to see what Bohl does with the Pokes. Maybe setting up for a Devaney-esque jump from Wyoming to Nebraska? Not necessarily as a head coach but.

No kidding, they definitely hit the jackpot with this one. I honestly expected Bohl to stay in Fargo until he retired, but if he was going to leave Wyoming surely wasn't the job that was going to lure him away. An upper-tier MAC or lower-tier Big Ten job were not out of the question for him.

So the deal is, Bo sticks around for another year or two while Bohl gets his feet wet in D1A, and then we poach the Wyoming coach - again - on our return to glory.

Is that how this works?

Correct, win a few nattys then the university builds a statue of him on the outside of West Stadium

• Fire 1