Also, no way in hell we get the replay if that situation is reversed.

Disagree. That call killed me at the time, but I knew it was correct and fair. One second may not matter anywhere else in the game, but on a play where the offense fully intended to kill the clock with the game on the line, context is everything. They would have reviewed the play had it been Nebraska's ball and the conclusion would have been equally inescapable.

The BS call would have been to stop the clock when the ball crossed the imaginary out-of-bounds plane, which may have been what Colt McCoy thought would happen.

The :01 was sad but fair. Kunalic's kickoff was cruel and mystifying.

Considering who the head of officating for the 12 is we aren't getting that call. When was the last time the horns were left bitching about the refs at the of a 12 game? Oh yeah, never. Look at the end of the ISU game this season. No way in hell that guy was down by contact as it was called on the field and they upheld on the replay. In crunchtime the horns get the calls/no-calls. IMO if Lee makes the boneheaded decision McCoy does that game is over. We've seen this stuff going back to '99 when the refs ignored the clip on Brown to let the horns winning play stand.

True if Kunalic doesn't pick the worst time EVER for his one kick out of bounds this argument doesn't even happen. WTF Kunalic?

The thing I hated the worst about the 2009 Texas game was the fact that it set us up perfectly for a dominating revenge game in Lincoln the next season. A game that everyone was amped up for. So thirsty for Longhorn blood were we! Well, everyone except the actual team, who pissed down their leg instead.

Even with so many heartbreaking losses and blowouts over the past few years, there was nothing more disappointing than the 2010 Texas game.

The thing I hated the worst about the 2009 Texas game was the fact that it set us up perfectly for a dominating revenge game in Lincoln the next season. A game that everyone was amped up for. So thirsty for Longhorn blood were we! Well, everyone except the actual team, who pissed down their leg instead.

Even with so many heartbreaking losses and blowouts over the past few years, there was nothing more disappointing than the 2010 Texas game.

I know...Literally let 24-28 points bounce off receivers hands. Et tu Burkhead?!