Frazier or young

What QB would you take for your team?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After watching last nights game I would have to say Vince Young belongs in the same catagory as Tommie Farazier. They are the two best College Quarterbacks I have seen play. If you had to pick one which one would you take? Going by stats it isn't even close, Young kills Frazier in every single one. Except Championships and total wins. That being said if Young comes back he would probably take Tommie in those as well. They are both unbelievable leaders and winners. You knew last night when Texas got the ball back that they were going to score. Just like against Miami when Frazier came back in during the 4th quarter you knew we were going to win. Before last night I would of said Frazier no matter what but now I'm not so sure.

Okay..... this question sucks :woo

Tommie may be my all time favorite Husker.... He was a leader... He absolutely amazed people. Tommie has 2 NC and played very well in another .... He set a new standard for all qb's to follow (among "duel threat")

Vince was amazing last night. I am still in awe.. You just knew that on that last play, he wasn't going to let the ball leave his hands. He does have better poise in the pocket and is a better passer... He is so strong as runner ( as was Tommie).

Both of these guys finished runner-up in the Heisman, and then turned around and out performed the winner.... Tommie deserved the Heisman. He was better than George, but regardless of last night, Bush deserved the Heisman over Young.

I really hope Young goes pro. , but I think he will come back and not only win the Heisman, but probably will have Texas in the NC game again...

Okay.....this question sucks :o

I refuse to pick against Tommie..... my favorite

(but, damn, Young is a stud)

The biggest difference is Tommie is a Husker. Frazier all the way.

:lol: amen to that. VY looked very, very good last night and if I wasn't a husker fan I'd say he was the greatest college QB of all time. Of course, being a husker fan, I'm still going with TF, the heart and soul of the greatest team of all time.

I had to vote for Vince Young (man, it hurts to say that). I honestly think that if Tommie is Texas' QB last night, there is no way Texas beats USC. VY is a much better passer and is faster and I dare to say, more powerful runner than Frazier. The only thing that Tommie has over Young would be the leadership skills, but in the 4th quarter after the Texas DB broke his arm, the chick sideline reporter said that the Texas players had their heads down and all the Texas fans were silent. VY took the team on his back and basically willed a victory.

Can I take Brad Smith? :-)

In all honesty, Frazier was, and still is, the best quarterback I have ever seen. He did it all. He was one of those guys who was even better because of the people around him, but he would have been just as good without them.

Vince Young is great. Tommy Frazier was transcendent.

If Vince Young has a talent level of 10 of 10, Frazier had a talent level of 12 of 10.

Frazier is probably one of my all time favorite players, but I voted for Vince Young. Here is my take. Young could have done what Tommie did, Tommie couldn't have done what Young did last night or this season(Frazier didn't have as accurate an arm as Young does). No slight to Frazier, but I think we witnessed a performance for the ages last night.

Tommie, no question. Tommie was ALWAYS huge in big games, almost willed the Huskers to the NC in 1993. 3 straight undefeated regular seasons, capped by 2 huge NC games. When Tommie was in the game he was always in control. Vince was good last night and this season, and maybe I'll be swayed a bit next year if he returns, but he couldn't beat OU until this year and the knock on him until he played so well in the Rose Bowl last year was that he wasn't a big game player. I think he proved that he is special, but Tommie was off the charts good.