SIGNED - DT Carlos Davis

Ed Helms

The Davis' twins are on campus, not in camp but up with a couple of teammates who are in the camp.

Any teammates that might have a shot with us? Names?
Well actually I'm not sure but I read that we are recruiting a basketball player from there school in the basketball recruiting forum. I think he might be a 2016 player but im not sure. But as far as football goes, I don't have any names
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Sean Callahan talked about seeing the twins game this past weekend tonight on Big Red Wrap Up....some main highlights:

-Said both are 4* talents easy

-Said are "Alabama like DT's"

-Could play from Day 1

-Comparable to Maliek Collins

-Said it was 95 degrees at their game and they were running sideline to sideline making plays without getting gassed.

Oh wow! After watching Big Red Wrap up and watching that film I cant wait to see what these two will be able to do especially being up here with the really good tackles that we have in our lineup right now. They have a very good skill set no doubt Confident, athletic, Strength, and aggressive not sure what else you can ask for.

Oh wow! After watching Big Red Wrap up and watching that film I cant wait to see what these two will be able to do especially being up here with the really good tackles that we have in our lineup right now. They have a very good skill set no doubt Confident, athletic, Strength, and aggressive not sure what else you can ask for.

No joke. I can't even express how pumped I am about this d line class. Really the last 3 have been great. If we can add one more stud end then I would give this class an A plus. Neal is going to to be the real deal as well as the Davis twins. Wish Rector would have come our way, but I know the coaches will do their thing.

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...