The great Bo debate

Redux

• 4 weeks later...

If Bo is successful in winning a league title this season and a "higher" profile gig comes calling does he answer the call? Meanwhile should Nebraska finish 8-5 or worse does he even have a shred of hope for being retained?

If Bo can start closing the gap on the losses against high profile schools he has a chance to be here. We are all waiting for him to turn the corner the question is: can he?

If Bo is successful in winning a league title this season and a "higher" profile gig comes calling does he answer the call? Meanwhile should Nebraska finish 8-5 or worse does he even have a shred of hope for being retained?

If Bo can start closing the gap on the losses against high profile schools he has a chance to be here. We are all waiting for him to turn the corner the question is: can he?

I think he already has. Only blowout we had this past season was UCLA.

well our schedule was weak as far as playing the good teams unlike our first two years. UCLA was the only team OOC and MSU the one good one in conference. 1 year of just getting blown out once on a weak schedule and then we lose to teams we haven't lost in while balances it out. If we had to play Wisconsin and Ohio St and those games were close i might agree. Hell even if Michigan was good before they started their slide downhill would be another good win.

We did it with a young sqaud. I like our chances in 2014.

well our schedule was weak as far as playing the good teams unlike our first two years. UCLA was the only team OOC and MSU the one good one in conference. 1 year of just getting blown out once on a weak schedule and then we lose to teams we haven't lost in while balances it out. If we had to play Wisconsin and Ohio St and those games were close i might agree. Hell even if Michigan was good before they started their slide downhill would be another good win.

You just can't ever be happy can you?

We did it with a young sqaud. I like our chances in 2014.

#relevance

#mediocrity

#participationribbons

#makeatrophyforonlygettingblownoutonce

You just can't ever be happy can you?

yes i can be happy. But there was no meat on our schedule last year. It's about the same as this coming up year too. New division sucks. Besides Wisconsin who else is in our division that would be considered stable and not have an up and down year? Take a look at the other division. Ohio St, Michigan, Michigan St, and when they get off sanctions Penn St. That's four solid teams. Hell if Rutgers does good that makes it five deep just in that division. Looking at the past soft schedules haven't helped us in getting a conference championship.