(2014) JUCO PG Trey Dickerson [Iowa - Signed LOI]

Perhaps he can play more of a 2 guard but I'd be a little surprised if he chooses Iowa who has a probable four-year starter already there with two years left.

At 6'1 I don't see him playing SG - And Fran loves Mike so I don't see him starting at least right away at Iowa. If he comes here he is starting day 1 no questions about it.

Perhaps he can play more of a 2 guard but I'd be a little surprised if he chooses Iowa who has a probable four-year starter already there with two years left.

At 6'1 I don't see him playing SG - And Fran loves Mike so I don't see him starting at least right away at Iowa. If he comes here he is starting day 1 no questions about it.

I think he'll get more playing time than Iowa for sure, but I would say there is a question on whether he would start. Once Tai has another summer and fall practice, he could make a leap.

I think he'll get more playing time than Iowa for sure, but I would say there is a question on whether he would start. Once Tai has another summer and fall practice, he could make a leap.

I think I've read that Tai could slide over to a 2 guard spot with Dickerson at the point.

I think I've read that Tai could slide over to a 2 guard spot with Dickerson at the point.

Ive also heard this. Makes sense as the best part of Tai's game is his slashing to the basket. It's definitely not cause he can shoot.
Ive also heard this. Makes sense as the best part of Tai's game is his slashing to the basket. It's definitely not cause he can shoot.

He would need to take a huge leap to start next season. Dickerson, Petteway, Shields, Pitchford, Hammond/Smith

Tai can shoot. The game is just too fast for him and he lost his confidence. Give him time to grow and he will be the player we all thought he would be.

Tai can shoot. The game is just too fast for him and he lost his confidence. Give him time to grow and he will be the player we all thought he would be.

Tai can shoot? In all my experience in the game of basketball, players that can shoot are the ones that make shots. Tai hasn't shown me anything that resembles a shooter. Many of his misses are atrocious. Combine that with the shooting of Ray Ray airball Gallegos and we have some serious need for guard scoring. This team is one Lance Jeter type player away from being a serious contender.
  • Fire 2

Tai can shoot? In all my experience in the game of basketball, players that can shoot are the ones that make shots. Tai hasn't shown me anything that resembles a shooter. Many of his misses are atrocious. Combine that with the shooting of Ray Ray airball Gallegos and we have some serious need for guard scoring. This team is one Lance Jeter type player away from being a serious contender.

Jeter wasnt a scorer-- he was a distributor(not sure if that was what you meant)

I am not sure what Tai is other than an 18 year old with no confidence.