Huskers viewing Hboard

Yeah, past heat from a small percentage of the fanbase. Kenny's also gotten past love in no small amount.

So, it will always be true that 'past criticism' exists. What are you going to do, hang onto that forever? I feel awful for the players if that's how they feel about their treatment from the fans. I also feel like it's pretty tough to see a winning program with that kind of atmosphere of response.

As public figures, players are put under a kind of microscope that would be hard for anyone to deal with.

That said, this wasn't exactly Kenny catching hell for his blue practice jersey or say, practice rumors or a dropped ball or whatever. He used a social media platform on which he knows he has many followers, to turn a basketball win into a sour gripe about Husker fans. I think we all want to see both the team and the fanbase embraed, so this was a bit of a yikes. And while there's no need to tear into Kenny and especially his character, a fumble is a fumble, whether on the field or in the twitterverse.

What did Bell say about the basketball team? I must have missed it.

I love victim blaming.

Bell is a victim? Of what?

Of people acting like a$$hole$ on the internet. That's why he posted what he did.

Someone should hold a fundraiser for him. Maybe we can get Sarah McLachlan to sing a song?

Like i said.

I'd be happy to tell Kenny Bell, man to man, that he's being far to sensitive to what some people on twitter or Huskerboard are saying about him. Especially considering he is one of the most beloved players on the team.

• Fire 1

Kenny Bell has every right to make his own internet comments and opinion known. But hes the a hole in the end because hes a player? Come on. Were all a bunfh of a holes letting our opinion be known on the internet. If anything we should welcome him into the ranks instead of criticising him for doing it.

I'd be happy to tell Kenny Bell, man to man, that he's being far to sensitive to what some people on twitter or Huskerboard are saying about him. Especially considering he is one of the most beloved players on the team.

It's not about Kenny, it's about the team. He's standing up for all his guys.

My point still stands.

It's not about Kenny, it's about the team. He's standing up for all his guys.

My point still stands.

Like I said, victim blaming.

The reason I have a problem with this, in case it wasnt clear or easily enought assumed in my earlier posts is because it seems like he's wasting a lot of energy (figuratively of course) and time on calling out the negative 5% dooshbags who literally do not even deserve the time of day from anyone, as opposed to embracing and publicly acknowledging those of us who love the guy, the team, the programs and so on. This is where my frustration is with this and this team right now. And like was said, he's reflecting the attitude of the coach. Cant argue with that. Whether it's intentional or how he really feels or not, the "world" in Bo's "us against the world" matra, has always seemed to include the fanbase. This is my one biggest grief. And it needs fixed.

I need to add that if he does do this, let me know. Cuz I guess I really dont know since it's not mentioned. Bottome line is, regardless, he pays too much attention to those who dont deserve any at all-no matter how much attention that is.