Huskers viewing Hboard

So it's fine for all us "adults" to go on cranky rants and it's just because we care so much but the players are supposed to be more mature than that. Got it.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

But the person in question up there would do very well to cool his heels with statements like that. He knows he's a public figure in certain circles. He even embraces it. Until something goes the slightest bit south, then he wants his privacy and people to "shut up".

And this was unprovoked, just like when he tweeted back at a LJS beat writer about positivity when he paid Tim Miles and the basketball team a compliment. And it's also a distraction.

And not to hurt any delicate feelings out there, but someone ought to explain to him the intelligence factor of putting something like on a public feed where someone can screenshot it, which is how I saw it originally, and then put it on here.

It's hard to blame Kenny Bell too much, he is simply reflecting the attitude of his coaches.

• Fire 1

So, fans can call out about the players and coaches, but coaches and players can't call out the fans.

Totally fair.

People are pointing out the hypocrisy of Bell's rant.

It's worth point out it's completely unprovoked the past few weeks. Why he decided to go after the LJS writer is beyond me.

This is very disappointing. I understand there's been an influx of angst surrounding the program, but c'mon Kenny. You've got to take the higher road here and realize that we ALL support you guys. You gotta give it a rest, and understand that the dooshy negative 5% is always the loudest, and the only way to prove them wrong is to ignore them.

This concerns me. Really makes me question where Kenny's heart and mindset is right now.

• Fire 1

People have shown up every game and filled every seat for the last 50+ years. That's support.

60,000 people show up to watch you practice for a day. That's support.

There are websites, chatrooms, alumni chapters, out of state game viewing locations, and apparel stores dedicated to the Huskers. That's support.

There are literally MILLIONS of people world wide rooting for the Huskers every game. That's support.

I think Kenny Bell needs to disconnect from social media for a while if he suspects that that loudest few are representative of the whole. His college education should be teaching him that by now.

• Fire 5

This is very disappointing. I understand there's been an influx of angst surrounding the program, but c'mon Kenny. You've got to take the higher road here and realize that we ALL support you guys. You gotta give it a rest, and understand that the dooshy negative 5% is always the loudest, and the only way to prove them wrong is to ignore them.

This concerns me. Really makes me question where Kenny's heart and mindset is right now.

Kinda hard to see that we all support him when all that happens is derailing of threads and constant fan agitation toward coaches. If we want him to take the higher road, we have to give him reason to take it as fans.

Your comment really concerns me...to think that you needed to even ask where his heart and mindset is...you have a lot of audacity.

How so? Because every time Mr. Bell takes to twitter is to defend or antagonize some negative dooshbag(s)? C'mon man. It's a pretty legit concern on my part I believe. He's got some issues with letting things get to him of which he shouldnt even be giving the time of day.

And we gotta get past the notion that anytime someone offers up legit criticism or concern that theyre a negative nancy and are never pleased about anything. I understand, I used to have the viewpoint too. There may be some dooshy posters here, but for the most part, it's really not as bad as Mr. Bell leads to be. Why not focus on the folks with positive outlook that are defending Bo, the players, and the program? Why does the energy always have to be exhausted on attacking the haters, as opposed to embracing the positivity?

Kinda hard to see that we all support him when all that happens is derailing of threads and constant fan agitation toward coaches. If we want him to take the higher road, we have to give him reason to take it as fans.

Your comment really concerns me...to think that you needed to even ask where his heart and mindset is...you have a lot of audacity.

Memorial Stadium fits 92,000 people. Kenny Bell's phone has a five inch screen. If he'd just look up from the five inch screen, he might like the view.

And if you take Kenny at his words, recently his mindset appears to be, "what I'm doing is good enough. Shut up"

Memorial Stadium fits 92,000 people. Kenny Bell's phone has a five inch screen. If he'd just look up from the five inch screen, he might like the view.

And if you take Kenny at his words, recently his mindset appears to be, "what I'm doing is good enough. Shut up"

Ummmm.....no.